I want to sell a weapon

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
wingcosethi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

I want to sell a weapon

Post by wingcosethi » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:25 pm

Can I mention on the forum that I want to sell a weapon. I thought that will need some conditions to be met before a member is allowed to advertise on the forum

For Advertising mail webmaster
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: I want to sell a weapon.

Post by timmy » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:29 pm

I think that you already have. :-(

Read through the FAQ and the Rules. This subject has been written about at length there, with a full explanation of how this is carried out.

It is also asked that you kindly would not highjack other people's threads.

Your question about selling had nothing to do with gun licenses, where you posted your question. This has three bad effects:

1. It diverts attention from the original poster's question.

2. It tends to make your question get ignored. Someone wanting to know what you asked will not click on a link about gun licenses.

3. In the future, someone searching for information about the original poster's question or yours may have trouble finding it, or may be put off by having to wade through a bunch of stuff they are not searching for to get their answer.

The bottom line: You are new here. DON'T HIGHJACK OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS. IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS A NEW TOPIC OR ASK A NEW QUESTION, OPEN A NEW THREAD OF YOUR OWN!!!
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

wingcosethi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: I want to sell a weapon

Post by wingcosethi » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:33 pm

I Am sorry if I messed up. I have read the rules and i am not very clear. As regards high jacking some ones thread was not me intention. My mail was guidance. The impression I got was that I can advertise on this forum, but when reading through the rules I am not sure if I can. Sorry to break a rule. You have mentioned in the first line that I can advertise on this forum. Am I right in assuming this,

Wg Cdr Vijay Kumar Sethi