9mm Vs Katana

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

9mm Vs Katana

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:14 pm

[video width=425 height=344][/video]

So Rajni kant wasn't wrong after all..its possible guys ... :D

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

For Advertising mail webmaster
shahid

Post by shahid » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Is this true, can a very sharp blade actually split a 100 grain bullet with a ME of over 200 ft lb into two ? Seems highly unlikely, but a you tube video is not proof enough really, it could be a fake.

HSharief
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by HSharief » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:52 pm

Bill Oglesby was shown on TV here doing the splitting the bullet and hitting two ballons at the same time. A good friend of mine saw Bill's show once and said he did it. At the end of the show, Bill bounces Golf balls and shoots them and signs them and gives them away. My friend has one, bullet hit and sign ;)

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:47 am

try hitting a business card kept edge on at 10 ft with a 22.no ransom rest, plain ol isoceles or weaver.
can be done. thats after you started with a candle flame at 10ft...
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

msandhu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by msandhu » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:09 am

HSharief";p="45503 wrote: Bill Oglesby was shown on TV here doing the splitting the bullet and hitting two ballons at the same time. A good friend of mine saw Bill's show once and said he did it. At the end of the show, Bill bounces Golf balls and shoots them and signs them and gives them away. My friend has one, bullet hit and sign ;)

Saw this on sharshooters on history channel..It was some awsome shooting..

Cheers
MSandhu