Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Bishop
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by Bishop » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:06 pm

You can order directly from pcpshop.in .Here's the link for the product
https://www.pcpshop.in/precihole-px100- ... 7j6BfBZzlA

For Advertising mail webmaster
alameinite
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by alameinite » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:10 pm

Hi all.
1. After using PX100 for almost 15 days and fiddling around with 10 types of pellets, the ones I found best were JSB Exact Monster diabolo 13.4 grains, JSB heavy 10.4gr, H&N Baracuda 10.6 gr and RWS Superfield 8.4 gr. Image
2. For moderator, I picked up a Slip-on Moderator,Model 6-S from Airgunindia worth Rs 3500, A damn good purchase I must say. Easy to install with just a Simple Grub Screw and pretty light. Quite effective, muffles the sound of the otherwise Loud PX100. Regards to Mr Rajesh for a quick, well packed shipping too.
3. The best parts I loved about PX100 are its smooth Cocking lever, Good grip of the new Classic Style butt, light weight and Accuracy.
4. What I don't like is the small magazine, quite difficult to fill up during night or when its cold, fingers really struggle.
5. Used till approx 45m till now, with JSB Monsters, great for both plinking and field use.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The hills are barren, cold and steep, But I have promises to keep,
A lot to sweat , Before I sleep,...And Miles to run before I sleep.."
:cheers: