AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Post Reply
GamerBoiSoap
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:59 am

AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by GamerBoiSoap » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:06 pm

Hello i would like to import airsoft gun into india airsoft as in the one wich uses the bb plastic does anyone knows how to and from where plz let me know thank u :D :D :D

For Advertising mail webmaster
Aishgupta
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:21 am

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by Aishgupta » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:09 am

have a few if u need

User avatar
yomorris
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by yomorris » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:43 pm

Aishgupta wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:09 am
have a few if u need
Any AEP, brother?

Aishgupta
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:21 am

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by Aishgupta » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:20 am

Will get GBBs next month, AEPs have issues of not getting batteries here, Can get EBB (Works on AAA battery)

User avatar
yomorris
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by yomorris » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:51 pm

Aishgupta wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:20 am
Will get GBBs next month, AEPs have issues of not getting batteries here, Can get EBB (Works on AAA battery)
AEP batteries I can source., I had a few once. EBB won't cut it for me, & GBB has its share of upkeep.
Possible to get AEP? Cyma would do, preferably the glock.

User avatar
yogarjuna
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:37 am

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by yogarjuna » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:03 pm

I’m Yogesh from Chennai. I have ordered an Electric Airsoft toy gun(AGF) made of plastic worth Rs.3000 (Only 1 quantity) from South Korean E-commerce website named GMARKET on 25th of September. When it reached Chennai the product showed ‘Item Held By Customs’. When I contacted the customs officials, they said airsoft is prohibited according to Indian Arms Rule and is treated as Firearms so it will not be returned to me. Further a Show Cause Notice will be issued to you stating to pay penalty. But I don't think the item that I ordered comes under imitation of firearms since it is just a plastic toy gun with orange tip and has less than 0.12 joule(140fps) energy. The customs officials have misunderstood between a firearm & a toy gun and also it doesn't even attract license to have the toy gun. What shall I do when the show cause notice arrives to me and when will they issue the SCN?...It's been more than 10 days since the customs confiscated my airsoft package.

Rishwanth
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:49 pm

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by Rishwanth » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:52 pm

Aishgupta wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:09 am
have a few if u need
I need one, how to get one?

Aryan Raj
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:20 am

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by Aryan Raj » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:27 am

yogarjuna wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:03 pm
I’m Yogesh from Chennai. I have ordered an Electric Airsoft toy gun(AGF) made of plastic worth Rs.3000 (Only 1 quantity) from South Korean E-commerce website named GMARKET on 25th of September. When it reached Chennai the product showed ‘Item Held By Customs’. When I contacted the customs officials, they said airsoft is prohibited according to Indian Arms Rule and is treated as Firearms so it will not be returned to me. Further a Show Cause Notice will be issued to you stating to pay penalty. But I don't think the item that I ordered comes under imitation of firearms since it is just a plastic toy gun with orange tip and has less than 0.12 joule(140fps) energy. The customs officials have misunderstood between a firearm & a toy gun and also it doesn't even attract license to have the toy gun. What shall I do when the show cause notice arrives to me and when will they issue the SCN?...It's been more than 10 days since the customs confiscated my airsoft package.
Unlucky dude you'll need to visit the place to retrieve your aep with a lawyer which I would not recommend you as it will cost you around the same price as your gun maybe more

Aishgupta
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:21 am

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by Aishgupta » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:23 pm

Tell them to get it verified by the cops, should release it after that

MrJewstar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:15 pm

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by MrJewstar » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:35 pm

Hey, I want to buy co2 airsofts

User avatar
yogarjuna
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:37 am

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by yogarjuna » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:32 pm

Hello there... It's yogarjuna here. Sorry for Replying late. The customs officials have cleared my package after giving a long & tired speech thrice by myself to make them understand that it is not a firearm nor an airgun and I have received my Airsoft toy gun parcel through Speed Post exactly after one month of confiscation. But there were two problems while receiving:
1. I had to pay 100% import duty(Rs.3000) plus postal charges of Rs.100 for delivery to my place which really annoyed me.
2. The package came fully torn without proper repacking and with lots of plastic bbs missing(around 150). But the electric M4A1 RIS gun is perfectly working fine...Thank GOD🥵🤧😌

User avatar
yogarjuna
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:37 am

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by yogarjuna » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:03 am

Aryan Raj wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:27 am
yogarjuna wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:03 pm
I’m Yogesh from Chennai. I have ordered an Electric Airsoft toy gun(AGF) made of plastic worth Rs.3000 (Only 1 quantity) from South Korean E-commerce website named GMARKET on 25th of September. When it reached Chennai the product showed ‘Item Held By Customs’. When I contacted the customs officials, they said airsoft is prohibited according to Indian Arms Rule and is treated as Firearms so it will not be returned to me. Further a Show Cause Notice will be issued to you stating to pay penalty. But I don't think the item that I ordered comes under imitation of firearms since it is just a plastic toy gun with orange tip and has less than 0.12 joule(140fps) energy. The customs officials have misunderstood between a firearm & a toy gun and also it doesn't even attract license to have the toy gun. What shall I do when the show cause notice arrives to me and when will they issue the SCN?...It's been more than 10 days since the customs confiscated my airsoft package.
Unlucky dude you'll need to visit the place to retrieve your aep with a lawyer which I would not recommend you as it will cost you around the same price as your gun maybe more
I contacted few lawyers and consulted them but their fees was 25000 which is more than 8 times the price of the gun. That's why I myself took care of it but had to pay 100% customs duty along with delivery charge. But honestly I'm a bit unsatisfied with the muzzle velocity(140-150 fps) of this gun which is very much low when compared to good quality metal ones with 350-400 fps. Is there any way to buy and import a good airsoft electric gun(AEG) without any hassle with indian customs? What kind of(list of) documents will be necessary to import one?

User avatar
yogarjuna
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:37 am

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by yogarjuna » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:11 am

Aishgupta wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:09 am
have a few if u need
Do you have good quality airsoft metal assault rifle with 350-400 fps?

Aishgupta
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:21 am

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by Aishgupta » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:18 am

yes

User avatar
yogarjuna
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:37 am

Re: AIRSOFT GUNS IMPORT (bb ones)

Post by yogarjuna » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:26 am

Aishgupta wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:18 am
yes
Can you show me some of its pictures and price tags of them... How much does those cost?

Post Reply