Peep Sights !!

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
arbab
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Peep Sights !!

Post by arbab » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:30 am

Hiee Frends,

First of all...what I feel now is that if there is anything I want to know on GUns, bores, rifeles, and anything related to the family....I can not get anywere expt this place..Thnx to Abhijeet, Sniper , Rustum ...inspiration thnx..

The chapionships are drifting to more accurately peep sights...which are the best to fit on an BSA airsporter ( underlever) .22.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:44 am

arbab

Please rephrase your question clearly and not in smsish english.

Best

arbab
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by arbab » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:59 am

I guess the Q hit the right cords....anyways...Ill make you at ease here..

Has anyone experimented with Peep Sights on the guns...please let me know guys...what is the best PS available in India ?

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:03 am

The so called peep sights that are made in India are utter rubbish.

If you want to use your Airsporter for 10 metre paper bashing then you would also need a glode sght at the front to take a circular insert.

Whilst you may be able to find an imported diopter sight that fits the scope rail, attaching the front globe sight would require some gunsmithing and you may loose your front post sight forever.

My suggestion is that you use your Airsporter in the
open sight category for the reason mentioned above and also considering the fact that the Airsporter will be at a distinct disadvantage against the dedicated 10m air-rifles.