What do you guys think about this one??

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
OverUnderPump
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: What do you guys think about this one??

Post by OverUnderPump » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:04 am

I'm a regular on weekends at Siri,but this weekend I will be out of town. However, I dont want miss my plink session. I will be at the range on Saturday for my 50 shots.

regards
8)
OUP
The universe was born with a BIG BANG, no wonder guns run in my blood.

Disclaimer: My post is either a question or a reply to one. I am stating an opinion. If my opinion differs from yours, It's not intended as an insult.

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:52 pm

nagarifle";p="37685 wrote:hi sid
any news on the turkish delight?
we are still holding our breath,

nagarifle

I just called Hatsan office in turkey, they told me this whole Torpedo series rifles are there new products and pricing has not been finalized till now, they will let me know price in a months time, there is a show comming up in germany where these terpedo series will be launched.

Secondly guy told me that there is some problem in exporting small orders, there minium order requirement is 100 Pcs. but someone can buy from domestic market and can ship to India.

So now have to wait for some time.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:43 pm

What sort of quality do you guys expect from an air-rifle costing 38 Euro? In the words of the "mother of airguns", you can either choose to own a whole lot of cheap junk OR you can pick and choose 1 or 2 sweet shooting airguns that'll last you a lifetime or more... this was said to me when I was considering picking up a cheap Gamo, I took his advice and bought a second hand TX in stead and can't thank him enough for the timely (and great) advice! :D

In the airgun world, you most often get what you pay for... if it's cheap, it's usually cheap for a very good reason (with a few exceptions)... quality costs money!

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Did I really word it that politely? Must be getting soft in my old age...

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: What do you guys think about this one??

Post by Grumpy » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 pm

Yup, just an old softy.......and so sweet with it !
:wink: :lol: