Visiting Chandigarh

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
kardar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Visiting Chandigarh

Post by kardar » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:38 am

Hi guys

I am visiting Chandigarh for a couple of months. I had thought of bringing my IZH46M with me for practice from Toronto but then decided against it for some reason.
I would like to know where can I locally buy a half decent Air pistol for daily practice.

Thanks
Kardar

For Advertising mail webmaster
shutzen
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Visiting Chandigarh

Post by shutzen » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:17 pm

HI! Will have to check at the range . The one you will get at the gun shops are utter junk. Should have got your own. Neways let me know when you are in town we can meet up and see if anything can be arranged.
have fun ;)

kardar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Visiting Chandigarh

Post by kardar » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:03 pm

shutzen";p="38886 wrote:HI! Will have to check at the range . The one you will get at the gun shops are utter junk. Should have got your own. Neways let me know when you are in town we can meet up and see if anything can be arranged.
have fun ;)
Thanks Shutzen
I wasn't too sure about the import laws etc so didn't want to get into any hassle. I am already in town if you pm me your contact info I will contact you.
BTW this is a great site, and I am glad to see that we have a lot of good talent in here to keep this sport alive.

Thanks
Kardar

browning
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Visiting Chandigarh

Post by browning » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:23 pm

kardar";p="38884 wrote:Hi guys

I am visiting Chandigarh for a couple of months. I had thought of bringing my IZH46M with me for practice from Toronto but then decided against it for some reason.
I would like to know where can I locally buy a half decent Air pistol for daily practice.

Thanks
Kardar
Ahuja Arms in chandigarh is the authorised dealer for national air rifles and pistols. Go over to him and see his stuff...