Need Help

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Sandeep Jadhao
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need Help

Post by Sandeep Jadhao » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Dear All,

I am new to these field and planning to buy new air gun and so I visited gun shop and he told me IHP35(.22") is best Indian Rifle. So it is best rifle, if yes and what is the best pellets for it?. Can I replace spring of these gun with strong spring of higher range gun or other.

please help me out.

Sandeep

For Advertising mail webmaster
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:00 pm

The best pellets for it are Mastershot Round Nose. Yes they are the best Indian Air Rifles and you shouldn't try to stuff more powerful springs in it. Right now it has enough power for your needs. So shoot it for a while and then see what you want to do.

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

OverUnderPump
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Need Help

Post by OverUnderPump » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:18 pm

Sandeep Jadhao";p="40483 wrote:Dear All,

I am new to these field and planning to buy new air gun and so I visited gun shop and he told me IHP35(.22") is best Indian Rifle. So it is best rifle, if yes and what is the best pellets for it?. Can I replace spring of these gun with strong spring of higher range gun or other.

please help me out.

Sandeep
XXXXXXXXXXXX.
Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to IFG, :) . One word of advice, please dont post your phone number on the open forum. You can use the PM feature if required to exchange numbers.

All said, I hope you enjoy your association with IFG.

regards
8)
OUP
The universe was born with a BIG BANG, no wonder guns run in my blood.

Disclaimer: My post is either a question or a reply to one. I am stating an opinion. If my opinion differs from yours, It's not intended as an insult.

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Need Help

Post by Prabhath » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:02 pm

Welcome aboard Sandeep.