In search of an air rifle....

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
rosariowinifred
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

In search of an air rifle....

Post by rosariowinifred » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Dear members. rosario here again an begginer from chennai. today i started my search for an purchase of a airrifle. i took the address of delears in my city from this forum and also took dealers address from IHP. out of which i had been to a place where this person was having a brand called AIMCO, which is a .17 cal which is about Rs2900. he says the range is 35 meterss. i asked him for IHP he said he didnt have that. but he was mentioning a name DIANA that he might be able to get second hand of this models. and i been to another place where the guy showed me a gun called POWER(brand name). which he claims to be Rs7500. the range he claims to be 100 foot. so have i come across any good brand. since i doesnt know any about this. is it okay if i get an second hand rifle from some foreign make. sorry guys if i am asking something very silly.....

I am just an beginner anyways. but i am expert in dog breeding and maintenance i have an pair of boxers in my home. :D

Thanks and Regards
Rosario

For Advertising mail webmaster
snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:23 pm

Welcome Rosario.
Ive sent you a PM please do check.
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.