PCP Air pistol fill.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
striker
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: PCP Air pistol fill.

Post by striker » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 am

swajan
regarding CNG tank the test pressure is 300 bar so the safe and recomended working pressure or fill pressure is 200 bar max . Working pressure x 1.5 = test pressure .

For Advertising mail webmaster
hornet
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by hornet » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:34 am

best is get a pcp pump atleast you dont have to runaround for the refills.do it at your will

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:39 pm

It is much easier to use a scuba tank. Lot of industrial gas guys will offer them to you. Specially used foreign ones. They cost about 5000 charged to whatever pressure you need. For instance I use a 200 bar fill though my tank is rated for 300. Honestly, once one gets over the mental block it is very easy and you will wonder what the fuss was about. I also use 12 and 20 ounce co2 paintball cylinders for my air rifle. You can buy them on ebay and they will cost you about Rs 2,500 plus shipping.
No one can make up your mind for you but these things are easier than we think. Just look for a medical or industrial gas supplier in your city. Most of them can and will set you up. Just be polite and tell them the truth that you shoot. They feel happy to help sportsmen. Uttam air has some luxor fiber glass reinforced tanks, they tend to be a bit expensive but other options exist.

Regards,

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.