Postage costs from Uk

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Lloyd
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Postage costs from Uk

Post by Lloyd » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:50 pm

As requested here are prices on various weights of packages from Blackpool Air Rifles in the Uk ( http://www.airgunbuyer.com)

Anything up to 2kg can be sent by Royal mail which is reliable although not the fastest method. The parcels are trackable and insured up to £32 value :

500 grams........£8.80
1kg..................£13.50
1.5kg...............£18.30
2kg..................£23.50

Extra insurance
£1 up to £250 cover
£2 up to £500 cover

Above 2kg everything has to go by courier. We use TNT at the moment who have been extremely reliable, fast and efficient ( Unusual for a parcel company!) The drawback is the costs. They have a minimum charge of £83.95. Standard insurance covers up to £30 value a kg

2-5kg........£83.95 ( 5kg will be a rifle and packaging)
add per extra kg....£3.35
extra insurance for valuable items.....£7 covers up to £1000 .

Alternatively we are very happy for customers to arrange their own collections if they can save money. All these prices are at our cost, we make no profit on delivery.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of purchasing from us. We are happy to send anything legal , no matter its value .

For Advertising mail webmaster
denzilmatthew
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Postage costs from Uk

Post by denzilmatthew » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:01 pm

Hi Lloyd,

Thanks for the price list and hope in feature I would need your services. Please let me know that can you send it through Fedx courier why because my friend is working in that so he can help me out. If it is possible.

Any way Thanks once again

Regards,
Denzil

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:45 pm

Thanks, Lloyd.

Mack The Knife

Lloyd
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Lloyd » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:18 pm

Denzil

We don't have an account with Fedex but you may be able to arrange a collection from our shop yourself by booking through your local agent. It might be cheaper too as in the UK we suffer from high courier prices :(

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:43 pm

Thanks a lot Lloyd !!

I was very eager to know the rates .Do you have any info regarding customs in India?How much they charge for a cp99 air pistol? can you ship airpistols fitted with silencers & scopes?is it legal ?any info plz reply,bcoz i am planning to order 1.

Thanks
badshah
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:50 pm

Badshah,

I am going to answer your questions as Lloyd may not have the answers.

Lloyd can send you an airgun rated 'silencer' and a scope but it is you who will get into trouble if caught. Don't risk it.

The duty is approximately 35%. Ask Rahul to confirm.

Mack The Knife

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:59 pm

Thanks Llyod,

I think postage for combro crono shouldn't cost more than BP 8.80 then

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:03 pm

It's not that heavy, Inder.

Despite my very high regard for Robin Hewitt, I suggest you get a Chrony from the States if you want a chrono. It is far more versatile to use. Chronoing something like the HW45 can be a pain with the cb-625.

Mack The Knife
Last edited by Mack The Knife on Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:13 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="9779 wrote: It's not that heavy, Inder.

Despite my very high regard for Robin Hewitt, I suggest you get a Chrony from the States if you want a chrono. It is far more versatile to use. Chronoing something like HW45 can be a pain with the cb-625.

Mack The Knife
Can you please suggest one.

I was thinking of getting Alpha chrony. then I read somewhere that it has some problem with Lights so I dropped the idea.

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:25 pm

That or the higher grade models from the same company is what I was refering to.

It wont read well under fluorescent lights and could be a bit sensitive under some other light conditions but I would still recommend this.

Mack The Knife
Last edited by Mack The Knife on Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:30 pm

And it’s more or less costs same as Combro... $89 without lights..

Will get one in Feb. One of my Aunts is traveling

-Inder

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:35 pm

Good. Now can we get back to postage rates?

Mack The Knife

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:38 pm

Oh... Yah...

So a TX200 will cost £83.95 :) :)

-Inder

rahul567
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by rahul567 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:59 pm

Hi everyone,
I hv tried both TNT and Royal Mail. I got the air gun thru TNT which took 6-7 days to deliver and i got some accessories thru Royal mail which took only3-4 days....hard to belive ..i know.
So guys no harm in taking a chance with Royal mail sice its no longer royal snail mail :D
Rahul

rahul567
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by rahul567 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:01 pm

Hi everyone,
I hv tried both TNT and Royal Mail. I got the air gun thru TNT which took 6-7 days to deliver and i got some accessories thru Royal mail which took only3-4 days....hard to belive ..i know.
So guys no harm in taking a chance with Royal mail sice its no longer royal snail mail :D
Rahul