the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison)

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
hajismp
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Dr.S.M.Parvez,Najibabad
Contact:

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison

Post by hajismp » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Thanks Basu bhai. Your complement is really encouraging.

For Advertising mail webmaster
sandeepyadavggn
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 12:32 pm
Location: Gurgaon

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison

Post by sandeepyadavggn » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:54 am

The worst airgun I have seen since long.
Sight adjustment poor.
After 1-2 week , chrome plating starts rusting.
Called/Emailed Precihole -- No reply
Attitude of Precihole is like an obligation on gun lovers to make a gun like precihole.
Highly expensive... NX100 - INR 14-15000 .
IHP- 5K-- Good sight adjustment. Using IHP35 since 4 years , Accurate gun.
Using NX-100 since 3 month , need to adjust sight after 100-150 pallet.
NX100 Brown Stock ;;;;; Poor finish .....
Another Stock/Butt (if require) - INR3500/-
I can but another IHP35 in 5K instead of spending replacement of Butt for 3500/-

toughsurvivor
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:02 am

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison

Post by toughsurvivor » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:44 pm

janab supershaji,
your post is awesome. previously i was looking to import a .177 cal air rifle. but our rules are such that it is almost a hard nut to crack.
it is like a dream . so i opted to choose precichole nx 100 nitro piston in indian brands. i don't know much about airguns specially nitro
piston air rifles. but i think it is much better than IHP 35 air rifle. i want to know that what is its performance, and specially i want to
know where to get a good scope for the air rifle. please guide me to but a best available indian brand plus a good scope.
thanks and regards.

shirodkar4
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:57 pm

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison

Post by shirodkar4 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:17 am

I have bought a Precihole NX Scorpious. Its my first Air Rifle and it feels great to shoot one. My last experience with a firearm was the .303 Enfield rifle with .22 barrel liners they use for training in NCC. Had shot a total of 10 rounds then. I now have my own air rifle and can pursue my hobby of target shooting. Shot mostly with MS wadcutters and MS Export quality pointed head and very recently GSmith high force to zero the Scope I have recently installed on the Rifle. Here is how my rifle looks now
IMAG0744.jpg
I can shoot accurately with the GSmith high force with the impact being on the center point of the reticle as seen through the scope. But shooting with the MS wadcutter and the MS export quality pointed head pellets produces inaccurate groupings with the pellets hitting much higher than the center point of the reticule. I am baffled by the results.

Whatever be the case i am enjoying my new found hobby of target shooting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bennedose
Shooting true
Shooting true
Posts: 930
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison

Post by bennedose » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:58 am

shirodkar4 wrote: I can shoot accurately with the GSmith high force with the impact being on the center point of the reticle as seen through the scope. But shooting with the MS wadcutter and the MS export quality pointed head pellets produces inaccurate groupings with the pellets hitting much higher than the center point of the reticule. I am baffled by the results.

Whatever be the case i am enjoying my new found hobby of target shooting.
1. GSmith pellets are heavier than MS expo and wadcutter and tend to fall more at a given range as the muzzle velocity will be lower. If you adjust the sights for GSmith - lighter pellets will hit higher. Once you adjust your sight for a particular brand of pellets you need to stick to that brand. If you change to another brand - you need to re adjust the sights

2. GSmith and MS Wadcutter have given good results in the reviews I have done with my rifles. GSmith better than Wadcutter. I have never got good groupings with MS Export

shirodkar4
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:57 pm

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison

Post by shirodkar4 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:39 am

bennedose wrote:
shirodkar4 wrote: I can shoot accurately with the GSmith high force with the impact being on the center point of the reticle as seen through the scope. But shooting with the MS wadcutter and the MS export quality pointed head pellets produces inaccurate groupings with the pellets hitting much higher than the center point of the reticule. I am baffled by the results.

Whatever be the case i am enjoying my new found hobby of target shooting.
1. GSmith pellets are heavier than MS expo and wadcutter and tend to fall more at a given range as the muzzle velocity will be lower. If you adjust the sights for GSmith - lighter pellets will hit higher. Once you adjust your sight for a particular brand of pellets you need to stick to that brand. If you change to another brand - you need to re adjust the sights

2. GSmith and MS Wadcutter have given good results in the reviews I have done with my rifles. GSmith better than Wadcutter. I have never got good groupings with MS Export
Hello Bennedose,
Thanks for the valuable insight. How do you find the accuracy with MS wadcuters?. On my nx100 scorpious the group is spread out at 25 yards by around 2 x 3 inches unlike the gsmith where I can achieve Pellet into pellet accuracy.

Regards,
SS

User avatar
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer
Posts: 3112
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:33 pm
Location: mumbai

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison

Post by brihacharan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:46 pm

bennedose wrote: 1. GSmith pellets are heavier than MS expo and wadcutter and tend to fall more at a given range as the muzzle velocity will be lower. If you adjust the sights for GSmith - lighter pellets will hit higher. Once you adjust your sight for a particular brand of pellets you need to stick to that brand. If you change to another brand - you need to re adjust the sights
2. GSmith and MS Wadcutter have given good results in the reviews I have done with my rifles. GSmith better than Wadcutter. I have never got good groupings with MS Export
:agree:
My experience too :D
Briha

shirodkar4
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:57 pm

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison

Post by shirodkar4 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:52 pm

brihacharan wrote:
bennedose wrote: 1. GSmith pellets are heavier than MS expo and wadcutter and tend to fall more at a given range as the muzzle velocity will be lower. If you adjust the sights for GSmith - lighter pellets will hit higher. Once you adjust your sight for a particular brand of pellets you need to stick to that brand. If you change to another brand - you need to re adjust the sights
2. GSmith and MS Wadcutter have given good results in the reviews I have done with my rifles. GSmith better than Wadcutter. I have never got good groupings with MS Export
:agree:
My experience too :D
Briha
Hi Briha,
What about your experience with groupings of MS wadcutters . I have herd these are the best set of pellets under 100 Rs. But somehow I cannot get any better groupings with these on my nx100 scorpious.
Regards,
SS

User avatar
supershaji
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm
Location: Hyderabad

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison

Post by supershaji » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Must try the GSmith, I have been getting a 2" grouping at about 45 yards in the crosshair with the NX.

Its as good as any imported for hobby shooting.

The scope can be bought at any local arms shop.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
chitty-vitty, bang-shang

ashokpkl
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:35 pm
Location: Panchkula, Haryana

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison)

Post by ashokpkl » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:31 am

Hi, I am Ashok from Panchkula, Haryana. Just wanted to know if the NX 100 is better choice than the spring fitted SX100 ? More reliable , more powerful, but expensive too? In the NX100 if the piston wears out then the gas will leak and in that case the NX goes back to dealer / factory for changing the piston ? Is is expensive when such repairs do happen ?

User avatar
supershaji
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm
Location: Hyderabad

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison)

Post by supershaji » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:58 am

ashokpkl wrote:Hi, I am Ashok from Panchkula, Haryana. Just wanted to know if the NX 100 is better choice than the spring fitted SX100 ? More reliable , more powerful, but expensive too? In the NX100 if the piston wears out then the gas will leak and in that case the NX goes back to dealer / factory for changing the piston ? Is is expensive when such repairs do happen ?

Hi Ashok,

I am not qualified enough to answer that question, in case it was directed to me; Best we wait for the others to respond to your technical query more accurately.

My experience is that the NX, when compared to the SX, is smoother to operate and fire, and in my opinion, would have a few benefits over the SX.

Would like to lean what the others have to say about your concern.

Good day.
chitty-vitty, bang-shang

ashokpkl
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:35 pm
Location: Panchkula, Haryana

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison)

Post by ashokpkl » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:20 am

I was reading the Precihole does not respond to complaints. Well, on a genuine complaint if a manfacturer does not respond then after writing a written complaint the complainant can always approach the consumer court. That said, it would be odd that in today's competitive times a manufacture does not replace / repair a defective product. The best approach for any manufacturer is to design and produce quality products free from defects and it's the job of QS people to weed out any defective piece in the plant itself.

Siddharth Jamwal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:14 am

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison)

Post by Siddharth Jamwal » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:19 am

Hi brothers,

Can anybody out there tell me that which is the good pellets for my Precihole scorpious rifle for hunting..

User avatar
Chengy
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Bengaluru

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison)

Post by Chengy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:27 am

There is a ban on hunting and moderators have time and again pointed this out. Please amend your query if you want any response

Regards

abhishek pawar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Re: the Precihole NX100 Nitro Piston Rifle (photo comparison)

Post by abhishek pawar » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:52 pm

ashokpkl wrote:I was reading the Precihole does not respond to complaints. Well, on a genuine complaint if a manfacturer does not respond then after writing a written complaint the complainant can always approach the consumer court. That said, it would be odd that in today's competitive times a manufacture does not replace / repair a defective product. The best approach for any manufacturer is to design and produce quality products free from defects and it's the job of QS people to weed out any defective piece in the plant itself.

hay hi,

i've just joined IFG, i have owned SP50 & got replaced 3 times for some issues. just to inform you that yes precihole do take care of the issues & their customers. Dealers are horrible they didnt help out hence i had to reach directly to co. , just try to reach them by email or the contact no. you can talk to anjum kazi / shagufta. they take care of replacement. thats how i got my job done.

thnx.

Post Reply