Re : Change of piston in nx 100.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Re : Change of piston in nx 100.

Post by GNV » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:59 am

Hello,

Is this the gas filling valve hole in the nitro piston of Precihole ?
NP1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Dr_Deol
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Dr_Deol » Thu May 16, 2019 12:57 am

Any update on change of pressure in gas ram? My Nx 100 ,barrel holding screw become loose after every 20-30 shots. What to do to prevent it? Should I use lock tite?

Tehemton
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Tehemton » Thu May 16, 2019 8:02 pm

Like it has been said before. I too was told by 10kya store owners at Mumbai that I'll need to replace the gas piston after every 1500-2000 shots which I thought was absurd because that would have been a huge operational cost to the user in the long run and no company would make such a product. I've used mine for 2 months now before moving on to the PH match pro and have shot more than 4000 rounds through my nx100 club elite easy. No drop in accuracy or observable loss in pressure.
I haven't opened mine up yet to see what valves and fittings are used to compress the nitro piston but I'd imagine it to be different from the usual pcp valves and require specialized equipment.
Please do not listen to these retailers. They are clearly biased towards spreading this misinformation.

maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by maanbirsingh » Tue May 21, 2019 1:45 am

Dr_Deol wrote:Any update on change of pressure in gas ram? My Nx 100 ,barrel holding screw become loose after every 20-30 shots. What to do to prevent it? Should I use lock tite?
Hi Dr_Deol,
The NX 100 is quite a good quality air rifle, I have not experienced the issue that you are facing.. best to give Precihole Customer Service a call and ask support on the issue.

Regards,
Maanbir