Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by Rudransh » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:19 pm

It will be better to get extra original cylinder from prechihole if they allow to do so.cheap and original.plus it's 200 bar 200 cc cylinder which can be filled easily with pumps than those 500 cc carbon fibre tanks.

Regards
Veerbhadra

For Advertising mail webmaster
Skifyre
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Precihole PCP.

Post by Skifyre » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Hey guys,
I was really keen onbuying the lrecihole Achilles px100, but the issue is that I have only a hand pump with a foster quickdisconnect. Where can I find the adapter to the quickfill probe? I searched online and can't find much, sadly.

vast
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Precihole PCP.

Post by vast » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:41 pm

Skifyre wrote:Hey guys,
I was really keen onbuying the lrecihole Achilles px100, but the issue is that I have only a hand pump with a foster quickdisconnect. Where can I find the adapter to the quickfill probe? I searched online and can't find much, sadly.
dont worry they will send you quick fill adapter probe, peep sight, now even magazine also included when u buy px100
If u buy hand pump from china, u cant connect directly to px100 quick fill adapter so buy Adaptor Female Thread 1/8NPT or 1/8BSP

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:02 pm

Hello guys
Please check this link out .
It's for adopter specially made for px100 with half inch unf thread to attach air striper or else.
Mods- please move this post to related segments. I posted because it is directly related to Prechihole pcp.

Regards
Veerbhadra

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:53 pm

Dear friends
Checkout the images of my px100 after attaching muzzle break now it's shooter friendly.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/nJY3PQnPfkyo6lYS2

Regards
Veerbhadra

vast
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by vast » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:30 pm

Rudransh wrote:Dear friends
Checkout the images of my px100 after attaching muzzle break now it's shooter friendly.

Regards
Veerbhadra
can u let me know where do get this muffler
I want to have this

MPK
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by MPK » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:01 pm

Rudransh wrote:Dear friends

Regards
Veerbhadra
Seems like a pretty decent adapter and nice muzzle weight.
Could you please share more info on the same.
1) how much did it cost?
2) any drop in velocity/accuracy?
3) Was the adapter a proper fit?
and any other relevent information

-MPK

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:19 pm

Hello all
Muzzle break I bought from pcpshop.in. It's 9 inches one.
There is literally no sound after that and no barrel flip also any px 100 user will know that accuracy is like before top notch.
Adopter is specifically made for px100 so its fit to it.
I had to order 25 adopter to match the MOQ .so 24 adopters are with me.
Pm me if any px 100 users want adopter.

Regards.
Veerbhadra

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:47 am

Rudransh wrote:Hello all
There is literally no sound after that and no barrel flip also any px 100 user will know that accuracy is like before top notch.

Regards.
Veerbhadra
pcpshop shows only moderators fit for .22 or .25...are you using these or is your 177 pcp doing fine with them..they cost Rs 9K

prashantjha19
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by prashantjha19 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:57 am

Rudransh wrote:Hello all

Regards.
Veerbhadra
Last edited by prashantjha19 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

musicalhell
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by musicalhell » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Hi guys I'm new here and have a few questions,

Is the Precihole PCP the most affordable PCP option available? And is there any chance of getting these guns second hand? We have a electric pump with compressor and such that we use to fill our car tires, can this be used to refill the gun? What kind of investment will I be looking at for the most basic PCP kit (apart from the ammo)? I am looking at use for 10m shooting. Thank you very much for answering my questions and have a nice day.

Regards,

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:24 pm

You cannot use a car compressor to fill a PCP, those go to 30 or 40 PSI max, while PCP's operate with air compressed to 2,000 - 3,000 PSI. You'll need to get in touch with an Industrial gases supplier for refills or buy yourself a mechanical or electrical pump which can handle these high pressures.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

musicalhell
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by musicalhell » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:12 pm

mundaire wrote:You cannot use a car compressor to fill a PCP, those go to 30 or 40 PSI max, while PCP's operate with air compressed to 2,000 - 3,000 PSI. You'll need to get in touch with an Industrial gases supplier for refills or buy yourself a mechanical or electrical pump which can handle these high pressures.
Thank you for your input, my best (most affordable) bet is to go with a hand pump then. Would you mind sharing your thoughts on getting a second hand PCP? or alternatives to Percihole PCPs? Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Regards

maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by maanbirsingh » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:31 am

Hi,
You are right, a pump is the most pocket friendly option to fill a PCP.. the Precihole PCPs are the most reasonably priced PCPs in India.. not sure about you getting a 2nd hand as of now though, given that they launched their PCP an year back..the PCP will set you back by about 29k, and the pump by another 10-18k..
If you are on a budget and want to start 10 Meter shooting you can consider a Precihole NX100 Club version..

Happy shooting..

Regards,
Maanbir

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:38 am

musicalhell wrote:
mundaire wrote:You cannot use a car compressor to fill a PCP, those go to 30 or 40 PSI max, while PCP's operate with air compressed to 2,000 - 3,000 PSI. You'll need to get in touch with an Industrial gases supplier for refills or buy yourself a mechanical or electrical pump which can handle these high pressures.
Thank you for your input, my best (most affordable) bet is to go with a hand pump then. Would you mind sharing your thoughts on getting a second hand PCP? or alternatives to Percihole PCPs? Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Regards
My dear friend
A second hand imported pcp airgun will still cost u more than a brand new px100. So my suggestion is to go for px100 it's one and only pcp available worth the price and even more.

Regards
Veerbhadra