Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by maanbirsingh » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:04 am

GNV wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:24 pm
BTW I am not familiar with the Club Pro version and don't know how the barrel is secured at the muzzle end.
Thanks GNV..assembly of both the club pro and Achilles seem the same.. I was able to open the front of the reservoir and replace the O rings there..filled air again, seems like there is a leak at the rear end of the reservoir too. Is dissembling the rear end of the reservoir more complex, or all the seals that may need replacing are in the breach end of the rifle? Sorry if it’s a naive question..

Regards,
Maanbir

For Advertising mail webmaster
GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:49 pm

Nothing is complex in PH PCP if both Achilles and Club Pro are basically same. If leaking is from the TP area. Get the complete rebuild kit and replace the faulty parts . That should solve the problem.

MPK
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by MPK » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:15 am

maanbirsingh wrote:
GNV wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:24 pm
BTW I am not familiar with the Club Pro version and don't know how the barrel is secured at the muzzle end.
Thanks GNV..assembly of both the club pro and Achilles seem the same.. I was able to open the front of the reservoir and replace the O rings there..filled air again, seems like there is a leak at the rear end of the reservoir too. Is dissembling the rear end of the reservoir more complex, or all the seals that may need replacing are in the breach end of the rifle? Sorry if it’s a naive question..

Regards,
Maanbir
Hey Maanbir,

Were you able solve the problem of air leak from rear end of the reservoir?
If yes what and how did you resolve it?

~ MPK

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk