Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Post Reply
Jagannatha
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:24 am

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by Jagannatha » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:34 pm

Hey guys!
Just want to share with you some pictures of my new home made sound moderator for PX100.
Inside cups and tube are 3D designed and printed. The outer tube is made of carbon fiber. 3D printed parts were glued inside carbon tube with epoxy.
Moderator works just perfect. It is really quite. Also if we compare it with my previous steel/aluminum one they are of the same design (4 cm space after muzzle plus 4 cups) but the new one is 3 times lighter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
gmodgil
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by gmodgil » Thu May 20, 2021 10:23 am

Hello all,
I recently Baught the PX100 Achilles. While i am having fun with it, I noticed a small development oversight. Not sure if this is intentional.
While the Rifle comes with Rear peep sight by default, the Front Peep sight adaptor is surprisingly missing for PX100.
Support says adaptor for px100 not availble, while it is available for the Spring Cousins. So Front Peep Sight not possible for PX100.
Would be Happy if Experts in the Group can provide a Workaround.
Thanks,
Gaurav Modgil

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by Bishop » Thu May 20, 2021 4:44 pm

gmodgil wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 10:23 am
Hello all,
I recently Baught the PX100 Achilles. While i am having fun with it, I noticed a small development oversight. Not sure if this is intentional.
While the Rifle comes with Rear peep sight by default, the Front Peep sight adaptor is surprisingly missing for PX100.
Support says adaptor for px100 not availble, while it is available for the Spring Cousins. So Front Peep Sight not possible for PX100.
Would be Happy if Experts in the Group can provide a Workaround.
Thanks,
Gaurav Modgil
PX100 Achilles barrel is of smaller Outer-diameter compared to their breakbarrels and PX100 Match pro.If you wish to install front peep sight, you'll need custom adapter.You cannot use Precihole adapter.

Jagannatha
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:24 am

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by Jagannatha » Sun May 23, 2021 11:19 pm

Now working on the speed regulator. The idea is taken from other brands - you have a screw and you rotate it to adjust the velocity without disassembling the rifle. Turning the screw effects the tension of the hammer spring. Will share the details soon.
The propose is - find your best point of impact with different pellets and speeds without disassembling.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dipankar4u
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by dipankar4u » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:49 pm

Jagannatha wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:34 pm
Hey guys!
Just want to share with you some pictures of my new home made sound moderator for PX100.
Inside cups and tube are 3D designed and printed. The outer tube is made of carbon fiber. 3D printed parts were glued inside carbon tube with epoxy.
Moderator works just perfect. It is really quite. Also if we compare it with my previous steel/aluminum one they are of the same design (4 cm space after muzzle plus 4 cups) but the new one is 3 times lighter.
[/quo

May I get the contact details for getting this 3D printed modarator?

User avatar
snIPer
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 1650
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 12:06 pm

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by snIPer » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:07 am

Excellent, please do let us know how this works out.
/S
Jagannatha wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 11:19 pm
Now working on the speed regulator. The idea is taken from other brands - you have a screw and you rotate it to adjust the velocity without disassembling the rifle. Turning the screw effects the tension of the hammer spring. Will share the details soon.
The propose is - find your best point of impact with different pellets and speeds without disassembling.
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

Babygun007
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:28 pm

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by Babygun007 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:43 pm

Dear Sirs,

Do we need to empty the cylinder for changing hammer spring in px100 or we can do it even there is air in the cylinder, provided not touching any part except hammer spring section.

Please advise.

Rudransh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by Rudransh » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:47 pm

Babygun007 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:43 pm
Dear Sirs,

Do we need to empty the cylinder for changing hammer spring in px100 or we can do it even there is air in the cylinder, provided not touching any part except hammer spring section.

Please advise.
Hammer spring can be changed without emptying air tank.
Regards
Veerbhadra

Babygun007
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:28 pm

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by Babygun007 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:36 pm

Thanks!

Mashiro
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:36 pm

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by Mashiro » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:52 am

Jagannatha wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 11:19 pm
Now working on the speed regulator. The idea is taken from other brands - you have a screw and you rotate it to adjust the velocity without disassembling the rifle. Turning the screw effects the tension of the hammer spring. Will share the details soon.
The propose is - find your best point of impact with different pellets and speeds without disassembling.
Hi bro Jagan.. can I get in touch with you through fb/insta?

Jagannatha
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:24 am

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by Jagannatha » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:43 pm

Mashiro wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:52 am
Hi bro Jagan.. can I get in touch with you through fb/insta?
You can ask any question here or send me a personal message.

Kharsang
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:37 pm

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by Kharsang » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:58 pm

Hi... Can someone please tell me if the diameters of long and short barrel variants of PX100 the same? Are the barrels interchangeable?
Thanks

Jagannatha
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:24 am

Re: Review: Precihole PX100 Achilles

Post by Jagannatha » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:20 am

Kharsang wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:58 pm
Hi... Can someone please tell me if the diameters of long and short barrel variants of PX100 the same? Are the barrels interchangeable?
Thanks
Asked the same from Precihole. They are not of the same dia. PX100 Achilles Classic is 12cm. Club version had larger dia. I guess something like 13 or 14cm.

Post Reply