Requesting reviews on SDB Magnum....latest from SDB stable

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
rajeevdudi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Requesting reviews on SDB Magnum....latest from SDB stable

Post by rajeevdudi » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Dear Senior Members,
Greetings!!!

I am writing to urge any SDB Magnum users to post reviews and comparisons on this latest AR from SDB as I am contemplating to buy one for myself.
I was initially fixated on Artemis but with advent of this new launch I am in two minds as magnum looks quite beautiful as well as claims higher velocity and power in comparison to Artemis while being 1200-1500 costlier.

Any inputs on Magnum vis-a-vis Artemis and SDB Sport would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Rajeev

For Advertising mail webmaster
Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Requesting reviews on SDB Magnum....latest from SDB stable

Post by Rudransh » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:50 pm

It's been long time folks

Hello everyone
Artemis is a slick design of Magnum. Magnum is made for field target type shooting with heavier stock better grip and sure better stability in shooting whereas Artemis is slick and lighter airgun.

Powerwise Magnum is not very much faster than Artemis however 20,30 fps increase can be seen.

Basic difference is weight and handling griping a Magnum feels better than griping Artemis.

Hope it helped.

Veerbhadra

rajeevdudi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by rajeevdudi » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:12 pm

I am really excited to find out that in spite being powered right up to permissible 20 joule norm if it shoots as accurate as Artemis or other popular SDB models, it will certainly put a stiff competition for Aarmr for power hungry Air gunners (even in terms of the looks).

Rgds
Rajeev

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:49 pm

rajeevdudi wrote:I am really excited to find out that in spite being powered right up to permissible 20 joule norm if it shoots as accurate as Artemis or other popular SDB models, it will certainly put a stiff competition for Aarmr for power hungry Air gunners (even in terms of the looks).

Rgds
Rajeev
It's more accurate than Artemis due to extra weight absorbing recoil and Aarmr was never competition of Artemis in terms of power. But definitely Aarmr was producing more energy than any SX,vx,or NX.

Regards
Veerbhadra

ronaldVen
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Requesting reviews on SDB Magnum latest from SDB stable

Post by ronaldVen » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:49 pm

found a solution for this? i have the same issue but with model : AR12KPFUFGMYSO

pm40909
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pm40909 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:42 pm

If you are finding a better artillery hold even in same power, it will certainly improve accuracy. Spending a bit extra should not be an issue in long run. Must not regret later I feel.

Regards, Puneet