.177 Air rifle shooting

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Sky56
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

.177 Air rifle shooting

Post by Sky56 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:11 am

Hello,

I have a .177 vx100 air rifle. I live in a place where houses are very closely arranged. Therefore shooting at my place is impossible. I do have few open grounds near my place where I can take my air gun. However, I am afraid that shooting on that ground might make me fall in trouble. What I mean is, someone around that open ground might call up the cops.

Please help me with the places I can shoot. My city does have a Shooting range but they does not allow pay and shoot option. Orelse, it would not be a problem at all.

Main Question:
Do I need permission from police to shoot a .177 air rifle whoes range is not more than 60 meters, on an open ground?

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: .177 Air rifle shooting

Post by mundaire » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:36 pm

You don't need police permission to shoot a .177 airgun, just take common sense precautions and adhere to the tenets of gun safety to prevent any injury.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein