Regarding steel-tipped pellets for air pistol

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Mr.Shome
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Regarding steel-tipped pellets for air pistol

Post by Mr.Shome » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:05 am

Dear Respected Members,

I am new to this site and had a query. So, not very sure, whether I am following the correct protocol about submitting this post. Basically, I just needed advice from all you experienced folks about the suitability of using steel-tipped pellets in my Precihole SP60 Air Pistol. Actually, shooting has always been a passion, but unfortunately, I am making a start again after almost over 20 years, and that too with a juvenille air pistol (no disrespect towards air weapons, just humor:))....So, kindly do let me know if steel-tipped pellets are okay for my pistol. I mean, I would rather be safe than sorry about my new gun. So, If steel-tipped pellets are safe for this pistol, please suggest the best brands.

With regards,

Pinak Shome

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mr.Shome
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Reposting with some edits as I got no answer: Regarding steel-tipped pellets for air pistol

Post by Mr.Shome » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:13 am

Dear Respected Members,

I am new to this site and had a query. So, not very sure, whether I am following the correct protocol about submitting this post. Basically, I just needed advice from all you experienced folks about the suitability of using steel-tipped pellets in my Precihole SP60 Air Pistol. Please do let me know if steel-tipped pellets are okay for my pistol (Precihole doesn't manufactures these pellets). I mean, I would rather be safe than sorry about my new gun. So, If steel-tipped pellets are safe for this pistol, please suggest the best brands.

With regards,

Pinak Shome

Shivaji.Dasgupta
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Regarding steel-tipped pellets for air pistol

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:03 pm

I never heard any note from precihole not to use Such pellets in their weapons. what stopping You??
and for what purpose you need a steel tipped pellet for an air pistol??? I practically do not have any exp,. with steel tipped but i have used .22 Rabit shot Magnum a lot in past years with Aarmar. very good for pest control. but again its a air rifle.
Regards

Shivaji

Mr.Shome
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Mr.Shome » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:27 pm

Thank you for your inputs. Want to try some fun plinking with supposedly better pellets at close quarters. That's why!!!

Shivaji.Dasgupta
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:47 am

(y) (y) :D
Enjoy your Shooting.
Regards

Shivaji

Mr.Shome
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana