Issue With Precihole HP200 Pump

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Blazemaster
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Issue With Precihole HP200 Pump

Post by Blazemaster » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:09 pm

Hey guys,

I purchased a Precihole PX 100 and a handpump a couple of weeks ago. The rifle is a dream to shoot, as expected from a rifle from the precihole stables. However the handpump has been giving me a lot of trouble. The support team at Precihole has been most supportive in repairing issues as they have come up but I am worried that its going to become an ongoing expense after the warranty expires as new issues keep cropping up every couple of days post repairs.
Initial problem was with the o-rings as the pump would not allow me to pull up after around 50 bar, this was replaced and it followed with a constant leak at the bleed valve and once that was fixed the next time the pump doesn't seem to pressurize as the handle has a slight vacuum on the up stroke and no pressure builds.
Will have to take it back to the factory again but I wanted to know have any other forum members had similar issues with the pump? I am extremely new to the PCP side of shooting and this experience has rather soured me on it as each time I shoot I am worried if I will be able to fill it up again or be left with an expensive paper weight because I have no way to fill it up again :( :( . Any advice or similar experiences and how to stop this from happening again would be most appreciated.

Thanks guys

For Advertising mail webmaster
bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Issue With Precihole HP200 Pump

Post by bandukbhandar » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:05 pm

Precihole pumps are made in China, and so many of their customers are facing issues with it every now and then.
Getting it serviced, even in warranty is costly, since they ask to send pump to the factory at customers expense.
Mostly, they have been saying to the customers that, the pump has not been handled properly and they would ask for repair charges also.