Newbie with precihole vx100

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
shahzanms
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Newbie with precihole vx100

Post by shahzanms » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:28 pm

Hi ,i have been very interested in shooting for a long time but haven’t really got a chance to do except for the times when i got to shoot at one of those outdoor activities places where they let you shoot cheap air rifles.So after spending some time ( couple of months) reading through threads and expert opinions from airgun veterans here, here ,i bought myself a Precihole vx100 rifle without giving much thought about where exactly i would use it as i live in bangalore in a tiny flat surrounded by other flats in all 3 sides .Its been three days since i have got the rifle and have been trying to zero it in from within the limited space of my flat(around 8-9 ish meters ) . i did get to zero in the windage (forgive my ignorance about proper names please [emoji28]) but even after setting the elevation to the highest point(the last possible point after rotating the elevation clockwise?), the pellet seems to be hitting an inch lower( i’m pretty sure i have made some sub newbie mistake here) to get the windage right i had to set it to extreme left,ie the last possible setting when u turn it clock wise.is this normal? can anyone please advise on this?. Also ,any other air gunner here from bangalore who has the luxury of a longer plinking area ,looking for some company please do let me know [emoji51].

M Siddique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vishnu2017
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Newbie with precihole vx100

Post by Vishnu2017 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:49 am

If you didn't get zero after full thread windage elevation, remove the screw's fitted rear sight with the barrel breach, then screw with two each myca or metal tiny washers , try this think ,this may be works,
Am already tried , works as expected,
DECIDE, COMMIT, SUCCEED (y) :D

shahzanms
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Newbie with precihole vx100

Post by shahzanms » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:07 pm

thanks Vishnu , Just to make it clear ,the elevation is the one on top yeah?and you have to turn it clockwise to bring higher?.Also i have read on some threads to give the barrel a wipe down with oiled cloth after using it.What kind of oil do i use.?Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk