GM10 PCP Air rifle from GARE Pvt Ltd.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
amjadck
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: GM10 PCP Air rifle from GARE Pvt Ltd.

Post by amjadck » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:52 pm

Bishop wrote:Good news for Indian airgunners.Bengaluru based company ,. Gandiva Advanced Research and Equipments Pvt Ltd.(GARE for short) have teased their upcoming PCP Air rifle GM10.It is magazine ready and features bolt action cocking machanism, chequered wooden stock.With more stringent arms law in action ,it's a good thing that new players are getting into this business.
Kudos to GARE team :D .

Link to their website
www.airguns.co.in
Regulated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:28 pm

GM10 review by Sathya

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:30 pm

amjadck wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:52 pm

Regulated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, it's unregulated PCP.

zombie
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by zombie » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:15 pm

In our video about GM10, we had raised couple of issues regarding lack of trigger safety, manometer placement and glossy finish on the stock. So what Gandiva (GARE) did? They implemented the changes we had asked for and came up with an updated version - GM10S. What pleasantly shocked us their speed of response. Truly amazing. I think listening to your customers demands is the first thing that any company should do rather than dumping customers with something by just spending more on marketing.

So here we are with some images shared by Gandiva team. Oh yes, GM10S is 20J now instead of 14J version that was sold earlier. One more thing, they will just sell GM10S from now on at same price. I am not very sure but they might also do a recall on some rifles and upgrade them to GM10S standard, which is pretty amazing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guns are not evil. Humans are

Savaj Outdoors channel: www.youtube.com/savajoutdoors

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:35 pm

Now this rifle is all set to take on its rivals.Hope they'll recall all the GM10 rifles and upgrade it for free😁.

zombie
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by zombie » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:30 am

Bishop wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:35 pm
Now this rifle is all set to take on its rivals.Hope they'll recall all the GM10 rifles and upgrade it for free😁.
Hopefully they should.
Guns are not evil. Humans are

Savaj Outdoors channel: www.youtube.com/savajoutdoors

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:04 pm

zombie wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:15 pm
In our video about GM10, we had raised couple of issues regarding lack of trigger safety, manometer placement and glossy finish on the stock. So what Gandiva (GARE) did? They implemented the changes we had asked for and came up with an updated version - GM10S. What pleasantly shocked us their speed of response. Truly amazing. I think listening to your customers demands is the first thing that any company should do rather than dumping customers with something by just spending more on marketing.

So here we are with some images shared by Gandiva team. Oh yes, GM10S is 20J now instead of 14J version that was sold earlier. One more thing, they will just sell GM10S from now on at same price. I am not very sure but they might also do a recall on some rifles and upgrade them to GM10S standard, which is pretty amazing.
Why the rear sight now is moved forward unlike the first model? Don't they know that an rear open sight set so backwards is not practically effective when they made this gun in first.