Need Umarex legends cowboy gun

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
meeamit
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need Umarex legends cowboy gun

Post by meeamit » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:44 am

Hello all, I’m new on this forum. I need to buy Umarex legends cowboy gun for a film shoot. Please let me know where can i buy it or can someone import it? Ubuy has it. But im not sure if i can trust that site.
Or can anyone suggest any other shell ejecting rifle which is available in india. Any leads would be appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Need Umarex legends cowboy gun

Post by ckkalyan » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:21 am

Hi meeamit,

You seem to be looking for Umarex® Legends Cowboy .177 Air Rifle

The Legends Series of air guns brings to life the classic arms of the past backed by the quality standards and imagination that Umarex delivers. Stylized after the Model 1894, this backyard-friendly quiet CO2 rifle resembles the rifle regarded by gun historians as the "ultimate lever-action design". The Umarex Cowboy Lever Action spits shells when you operate the lever. You load it in a realistic fashion, 10 BB cartridges inserted into its under-barrel tube magazine. Quickly operate the lever to shoot each round and eject the shell, just like the real steel powder burner.

Maybe this guy Gun Naveen can help? :D

Meet ‘Gun’ Naveen, an ‘arms dealer’ for the movies

Good Luck!

:cheers:
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

meeamit
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Need Umarex legends cowboy gun

Post by meeamit » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:52 am

ckkalyan wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:21 am
Hi meeamit,

You seem to be looking for Umarex® Legends Cowboy .177 Air Rifle

The Legends Series of air guns brings to life the classic arms of the past backed by the quality standards and imagination that Umarex delivers. Stylized after the Model 1894, this backyard-friendly quiet CO2 rifle resembles the rifle regarded by gun historians as the "ultimate lever-action design". The Umarex Cowboy Lever Action spits shells when you operate the lever. You load it in a realistic fashion, 10 BB cartridges inserted into its under-barrel tube magazine. Quickly operate the lever to shoot each round and eject the shell, just like the real steel powder burner.

Maybe this guy Gun Naveen can help? :D

Meet ‘Gun’ Naveen, an ‘arms dealer’ for the movies

Good Luck!

:cheers:

Thanks for replying. Yes its the same gun. I know quite a few vendors from film industry but we want to buy it instead of renting out from them. Need someone who can sell or import it for us.