Buying an Airsoft gun. Need place to buy/ recommendation

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Kits
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Buying an Airsoft gun. Need place to buy/ recommendation

Post by Kits » Mon May 04, 2020 12:37 am

Hi there! This is my first post here so I'm really sorry if I'm breaking a rule or two. Also I didn't see an Airsoft section so I decided airgun would be most relevant. I need advice from someone who has bought Airsoft rifles/pistols from within India to recommend me a seller (or even reseller, I'm fine with used guns as long as it's in good condition!). I'm particularly looking to purchase either an electric pistol (HK USP, Sig Sauer) or a nice bolt action sniper with scope + bipod. I have around 15k to spend (can go a little higher) and am planning to buy immediately after all this covid lockdown and stuff dies down. I have done quite some research and I have heard that the best option is to
a) import by yourself with risk from tiger111hk or similar sites

b) buy from this site - Airsoftbarrack.com (I do not know the legitimacy of this site, please share your experiences if you do have some with the site. Any opinions are accepted)

c) buy from resellers. To me this seems the most credible. If you guys know any trusted resellers, please do give me their contact

d) buy from in-store places. If you have bought AIRSOFT from a physical store, please tell me it's name/address. Thanks

Thanks for reading and if you have any experiences or recommendations, please leave it as a post below. Also I am sorry if this type of post is popping up quite alot. I just want to hear fresh opinions/experience. :D

For Advertising mail webmaster
Km82
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Buying an Airsoft gun. Need place to buy/ recommendation

Post by Km82 » Mon May 04, 2020 2:49 pm

Kovi bazaar was having some good collection of Air soft handgun. You can visit their site.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Aishgupta
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Aishgupta » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Which model are you looking for ? Airsoftbarrack is quite reliable

LET ME PLAY AIRSOFT
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by LET ME PLAY AIRSOFT » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:03 pm

I have talked to the owner of airsoftbarrack personally and he is a great guy! Try to buy it from there and i am sure you wont be disappointed, hes the only guy who helped me with something related to airsoft whereas other resellers dont help at all and are just interested to sell their own stupid expensive shit. The prices are fair too i believe since you know indian customs.