Weihrauch HW50

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Post Reply
dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 12:35 am

Weihrauch HW50

Post by dalvipravin » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:09 pm

Hi all ,

I just had a new addition in my Airguns i.e. Weihrauch HW50.

She's sweet little shooter with 12ft power I guess (250ish MPS) and very light . Though cocking efforts are not less than my HW95 !!

The new style stock looks nice to me . Cocking cycle is super smooth , though these guns are cursed with galling issues .

Shot 30 shots and so far so good .

Cheers
Pravin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Djkhan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Re: Weihrauch HW50

Post by Djkhan » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:14 pm

dalvipravin wrote:Hi all ,

I just had a new addition in my Airguns i.e. Weihrauch HW50.

She's sweet little shooter with 12ft power I guess (250ish MPS) and very light . Though cocking efforts are not less than my HW95 !!

The new style stock looks nice to me . Cocking cycle is super smooth , though these guns are cursed with galling issues .

Shot 30 shots and so far so good .

Cheers
Pravin
Awsome Congratulations

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk


Djanko
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Weihrauch HW50

Post by Djanko » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:41 am

Congratulations! Feels envious.What is galling issues? Though that after obtaining 95 people attain Nirvana.I think I am wrong.😄😃😃

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 12:35 am

Re: Weihrauch HW50

Post by dalvipravin » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:22 am

😃 even I thought the same ... But with German Airguns the Nirvana seems far away ;)

Cheers,
Pravin

User avatar
ThanosDutta
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 28, 2020 4:08 pm

Re: Weihrauch HW50

Post by ThanosDutta » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:37 am

dalvipravin wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:09 pm
Hi all ,

I just had a new addition in my Airguns i.e. Weihrauch HW50.

She's sweet little shooter with 12ft power I guess (250ish MPS) and very light . Though cocking efforts are not less than my HW95 !!

The new style stock looks nice to me . Cocking cycle is super smooth , though these guns are cursed with galling issues .

Shot 30 shots and so far so good .

Cheers
Pravin
What a great looking gun! Congratulations 😀

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 12:35 am

Re: Weihrauch HW50

Post by dalvipravin » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:50 pm

Thank you all !!

arun k
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:03 am

Re: Weihrauch HW50

Post by arun k » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:11 pm

Nice gun

4X4
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:55 pm

Re: Weihrauch HW50

Post by 4X4 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:20 pm

How much did you pay for it ? From where did you buy it ?

The stock is butter smooth, awesome checkering.

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 12:35 am

Re: Weihrauch HW50

Post by dalvipravin » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:35 pm

Hey I bought it from Krale ,unfortunately it was in delhi customs instead of Mumbai...

Gun and bag + shipping cost 28k .. but customs process was a hole in pocket as usual .. depends how good luck u have

Still worth you don't get such wood and such metal finish in india .

She comes with multiple insert front sight ..

Ragged hole accuracy and a feather light springer !!!

Weihrauch is better than Diana I feel in terms of build quality yes if you have shooter ID and lcertificates state n national level and if you have patience to go through sleepless nights and extreme stress and frustrations at times go for it I did ... Patience is virtue !!

Cheers

Djkhan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Re: Weihrauch HW50

Post by Djkhan » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:08 pm

dalvipravin wrote:Hey I bought it from Krale ,unfortunately it was in delhi customs instead of Mumbai...

Gun and bag + shipping cost 28k .. but customs process was a hole in pocket as usual .. depends how good luck u have

Still worth you don't get such wood and such metal finish in india .

She comes with multiple insert front sight ..

Ragged hole accuracy and a feather light springer !!!

Weihrauch is better than Diana I feel in terms of build quality yes if you have shooter ID and lcertificates state n national level and if you have patience to go through sleepless nights and extreme stress and frustrations at times go for it I did ... Patience is virtue !!

Cheers
Welsaid

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk


Post Reply