Never buy Gsmith Steel head

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Never buy Gsmith Steel head

Post by dalvipravin » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:57 pm

Hi all ,

Recently I ordered RWS Powerball costly pellet but 3 times penetration as per reviews ..

And saw Gsmith Steel head very similar to these so ordered a tin from airgunshp ... Along with Hyper Impact.

Sorry to say the pellets were stuck to the foam ..all the pellets were sticky with some glue ,to my surprise the steel bb was just glued to the hollow point head of the pellet..... You can easily take off the bb by ur nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridiculous quality , better off washing these pellets and use them as hollow points !!!! I loved all gmith pellets I used but these are shame !!

Anyways please defer if you plan to or let me know if you have better experience with them , I just can't put these in the breech .....

Cheers ,
Pravin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
4X4
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Never buy Gsmith Steel head

Post by 4X4 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:33 am

My experience on Gsmith pellets is pretty good in terms of accuracy.

Didn't try these steel heads though. Thanks for letting us know.

Gsmith&co
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Gsmith&co » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:13 pm

Mr. Pravin

I am very sorry for the Steel head pellets which you have and which are not as per the mark. I will definitely look in to this problem and get it sorted and will see that you will have no complaints in future.

Prasad

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:41 pm

Hey Thanks Prasad ,

My experience with Gsmith pellets has been very good for all the types I have used .

Good to see you on forum !!

Cheers ,
Pravin

sokkri
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sokkri » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Gsmith&co wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:13 pm
Mr. Pravin

I am very sorry for the Steel head pellets which you have and which are not as per the mark. I will definitely look in to this problem and get it sorted and will see that you will have no complaints in future.

Prasad
That's great.

4X4
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by 4X4 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:58 pm

Hi Prasad ,

Your pellets are of excellent quality . I have always got good results with them, above that we never need to sort them as they are uniform. Hats off to you to provide such quality pellets at such affordable price giving us a chance to practice as many shots we want. Else with imported pellets every shot needs to be counted for the price spent.

I admire your concern towards your customers, it's this good will that really counts. Keep up with the good work.