.22 pellets

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Biren
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

.22 pellets

Post by Biren » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:54 pm

Hi,

As we know with amendment in Arms Act & Rules, calibers above .177 require license. Now what is the status with regards to .22 pellets? Are these available & if yes then what is the procedure followed in procuring the same? Are these being entered in the arms license booklet? So far i know .22 pellets are not available in market.

Any one having update of availability, plz let me/members know..
Cheers
Biren

For Advertising mail webmaster
Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: .22 pellets

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Theoretical yes. These required the same procedure as any other live cartridge. But as of now no proper guidelines are available in relation with .22 or above air rifles. .22 pellets was available till last year b.coz one shop in Meerut offer me some rabbit shot magnum but the price was astronomical. where you are based bro.
Regards

Shivaji

sokkri
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: .22 pellets

Post by sokkri » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:33 pm

Biren wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:54 pm
Hi,

As we know with amendment in Arms Act & Rules, calibers above .177 require license. Now what is the status with regards to .22 pellets? Are these available & if yes then what is the procedure followed in procuring the same? Are these being entered in the arms license booklet? So far i know .22 pellets are not available in market.

Any one having update of availability, plz let me/members know..
Cheers
Biren
It is still available in plenty. Please check kovibazaar, anissharmoury etc and etc.