How to maintain NX200?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
nikitagupta2106
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

How to maintain NX200?

Post by nikitagupta2106 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:00 am

I bought NX200 a few months ago and still looking for a scope but that's another story.

Here, I would like to know how to maintain NX200. Is there any youtube video tutorial? If not, please let me know what I need to keep the gun well maintained.

PS: I also saw that the gun leaks oil near the trigger. Is it normal? Should I be replenishing the oil?

For Advertising mail webmaster
dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: How to maintain NX200?

Post by dalvipravin » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Hi Nikita ,

First most important thing is always wipe the gun off with clean cloth and then run a oily cloth over metal part nicely before you store.

Apart from that just shoot :)

Unless tou break the piston seal or the gas ram goes bad and you may have to open the rifle there is nothing such as maintenance ..at the max some ppl clean barrel with buds or patches etc just to remove lead dust .... Which will come again anyways as you shoot so don't bother much ..

Cheers,
Pravin

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: How to maintain NX200?

Post by Bishop » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:02 pm

nikitagupta2106 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:00 am
I bought NX200 a few months ago and still looking for a scope but that's another story.

Here, I would like to know how to maintain NX200. Is there any youtube video tutorial? If not, please let me know what I need to keep the gun well maintained.
If yours is RF version, it'll need little to no maintenance for upto 5K shots.If not,wipe all the metal parts thoroughly with motor oil or singer oil to prevent rusting.
nikitagupta2106 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:00 am
PS: I also saw that the gun leaks oil near the trigger. Is it normal? Should I be replenishing the oil?
Nope!! Wipe it off.It's the excess oil they put from the factory in case of long term storage without being sold.