Need Piston pump Cup/Piston seal for Crosman 1377

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
alameinite
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Need Piston pump Cup/Piston seal for Crosman 1377

Post by alameinite » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:02 pm

Hi all.
1. I'm using a Crosman 1377 for almost 3 years and suddenly it lost its power. Sent it to a friend Dr Hemant who stripped and serviced it and modded it into a Carbine with a modular stock that I bought from Gmaccustoms.
A part that is now needed to get it fully fixed is a piston pump cup seal, whose pic I have attached.
2. All attempts to import it failed, first due to COVID 19 and then the Russian who was shipping returned the money on ebay, expressing inability. Pcpshop guy too didn't respond.
3. I need the part to get the airpistol fixed, Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Please PM if available.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The hills are barren, cold and steep, But I have promises to keep,
A lot to sweat , Before I sleep,...And Miles to run before I sleep.."
:cheers:

For Advertising mail webmaster
Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Need Piston pump Cup/Piston seal for Crosman 1377

Post by Shivakr » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:20 am

Please can u tell us from where did you buy from & how much have to paid..

I have seen this air pistol in person, it’s very nice pistol and costs around 60$ abroad. Some online sites are selling this for 35000 rupees. Wanted to check if this is the price in India for this air pistol. I want to buy one but the price turned me off.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Need Piston pump Cup/Piston seal for Crosman 1377

Post by GNV » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:15 pm

alameinite wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:02 pm
Hi all.
1. I'm using a Crosman 1377 for almost 3 years and suddenly it lost its power. Sent it to a friend Dr Hemant who stripped and serviced it and modded it into a Carbine with a modular stock that I bought from Gmaccustoms.
A part that is now needed to get it fully fixed is a piston pump cup seal, whose pic I have attached.
2. All attempts to import it failed, first due to COVID 19 and then the Russian who was shipping returned the money on ebay, expressing inability. Pcpshop guy too didn't respond.
3. I need the part to get the airpistol fixed, Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Please PM if available.
Send an email to crosman. they would give the details or most probably would send the part as a complimentary through USPS. The second option would be most probable as per my experience with Daisy and Crosman regarding small parts. Even with FX Airguns