Group / Collective Buying of imported Airguns & Pellets by IFG members to bring down cost.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Group / Collective Buying of imported Airguns & Pellets by IFG members to bring down cost.

Post by Shivakr » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:25 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new here but wanted to float an idea on Group / Collective Buying of imported Airguns & Pellets by IFG members to bring down the cost so that we can all purchase our dream imported airguns at decent prices..

As i understand airguns & pellets .177 are allowed to be imported in India. There are several online sites & shops selling the same. But we have to pay good premium on the price. I understand there is import duty, GST, logistics, reseller commission, etc. involved.

It would be great if some of the members (we have over 19000 members) can pool together & place order directly with the manufacturer / company to get airguns & pellets at factory / dealer prices. Even if 200 (i think more members will join) members pool together, We can create a good order size in value & numbers for any manufacturer to agree.

We have among our members many gun dealers, also am sure many members familiar with imports. We can use their services to import for us. The importer can keep profit for the services.

This forum is pretty old & reading through i get an impression many of you know each other well. I don’t think trust will be an issue. Also we can pay in advance to cover the cost of import. If all goes we can do this on annual basis..

Do share your thought on this & if we can make this possible it would be great..

Regards,
Sukumar

I am posting this under Airguns.. hope it appropriate forum to get noticed.
Also i don’t have any interest except fo buy airgun & pellet at decent price.

For Advertising mail webmaster
bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Group / Collective Buying of imported Airguns & Pellets by IFG members to bring down cost.

Post by bandukbhandar » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:03 pm

PLease share your full contact details with me.
My firm is a direct importer of air pellets for last six years.

Gaurav Mathur
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Group / Collective Buying of imported Airguns & Pellets by IFG members to bring down cost.

Post by Gaurav Mathur » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:12 pm

I resonate with the idea of pooling the pellets buying. Recently I have bought Evanix AR6K and it cost me fortune with all the accessories and a variety of pellets. The accessories includs a silencer, scope, individual mounts, a filling cable, a scuba tank etc. Pellets include JSBs and Gamo in various grains...so overall the cost of ownership with sustainable using the equipment goes up..
Also recently I have noticed a scarcity of pellets and price hike..

pm40909
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pm40909 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:15 pm

bandukbhandar wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:03 pm
PLease share your full contact details with me.
My firm is a direct importer of air pellets for last six years.
May I know as to where are you based ?
Thanks