Bhim Air rifle from GARE

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
vishnuKartha47
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Bhim Air rifle from GARE

Post by vishnuKartha47 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:46 pm

Hello folks, Am very happy to tell u all that I got my Bhim air rifle just few days back.
About the company:
"Gare" honestly am hearing this name for only few months. But with in this small time period, they have made a big, I mean BIG change in the market. What I have to say about the team is, they were happy to listen to there customers. Hats off to GARE team.
Now comes to the matter.

Bhim : Fully regulated, beautiful, 450cc air reservoir, 350 shots per fill, two stage adjustable trigger and shrouded barrel. This much features under an affordable price is something eye catching. For each below section the maximum score is 5. If fully satisfied I will give 5 starts.

1.Shroud: 5 stars,
I can clearly say that this gun is the most silent one when comparing with any other guns in the Indian market today. I can use it any time, my neighbors wont get alert. They are using 4 baffles in the shroud. One can easily remove the shroud any time, for cleaning. When comparing with PX100, this is 100 times silent I can say.
2.Barrel: 5 stars,
This is a premium quality barrel, the crowning is perfect, but I should say some microscopic dents where there at the tip, which is not at all affecting the accuracy I think. And its a floating barrel, which is good I think, but for field work and carrying around a barrel band is must. When I talked this to the company they told me they will send me one for free, they are that much aware about there customers.
3. Receiver: 5 star,
They have built it like a tank. Its that heavy and perfectly finished. There is a hammer spring tension adjusting screw behind the receiver. When adjusting it to maximum we get the a decent power, I think 14 to 15 FPE, that is around 20 joules. The receiver comes with a 11 mm rail for scopes. The rifle comes open sighted and a scope or red dot is must.
4. Cocking: 3 star (since there was a small problem),
I must say that the rifle I got have some issue with cocking action. After some inspection I found the problem. Its just a over sized or can say like this, not completely finished pellet probe which make high friction with the rear and front bush while cocking. So I just removed the probe which is so easy, and rubbed it with sand paper for some time (Not the tip of the probe) and now I can cock it with a single finger, that much easy. When comparing with PX100 the cocking is too late in Bhim for sure.
5. Reservoir: 5 stars,
No comments on it, its that strong and beautiful. It definitely increases the look of the rifle. One can easily remove the tank by turning it in CCW. DO NOT DO THAT IF THE GUN IS FILLED.
6. Trigger: 4 stars,
Its a decent 2 stage adjustable trigger, I have adjusted it when I got the rifle. Both the stages can be adjusted using 2 screws on the receiver block near the trigger. One on the trigger and another on the latch just near to the trigger blade. Honestly I am saying the trigger is highly consistent and breaks exactly at the same point every time, but the pull weight is some what higher that PX100, its extremely smooth in PX100. I think we cant adjust the pull weight of the trigger in Bhim, which is something I don't like.
7.Safety: 4 star,
The safety system is so simple and working fine, but its some what tricky to re install the setup if you remove the stock. And I won't believe in any of the safety systems, who ever made it, since always treat the gun as there is no safety. Its a trigger blocking one which is not that efficient as hammer blocking ones
8.Regulator: 5 stars,
actually it deserve 10 stars, This is the real game changer. I am getting 140 shots from 220 bar down to 150 bar, JSB 10.34, all 14 to 15 FPE, The POI is never drooping WRT pressure, the regulator is that efficient. Friends just think its 140 SHOTS!. since am using a hand pump I cant fill up to 300 bar. Its a super efficient gun, just check this math: It too 120 pump strokes to fill the PX100 from 90 to 200, and am getting 60 shots with JSB 10.34, so for one shot it takes 2 strokes. Now in Bhim, it takes 100 strokes for pumping from 150 to 200 bar and am getting exactly 100 plus shots, means 1 stroke for one shot. And the power is same for both guns. So the Bhim is a very efficient gun with that regulator. And also one can easily see the pressure, since the gauge is placed on the side of regulator. The regulation is only up to 120 bar. Below that a heavy drop in velocity is noticed.
9. Stock: 4 stars,
Its a wooden stock with great finish, Just look at the pictures. some dent marks (very small, won't be noticed at all)where there at the boarder, which may be due to improper handling at the factory.
10. Accuracy: 5 star,
Look the picture of grouping at 15 yards and judge yourself. Its a seriously accurate air rifle, 1cm group at 15 yards, 6 or 7 pellets on same hole 2 pellets on border which make the group 1cm, else it will be 5mm group for sure. At 33 yards it gives .5 inch group with JSB 10.34 and SPOTON 10.34. both are very accurate. I will post videos soon in my channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsMmJ7 ... y4DX3zlMqQ
11.Filling: 4 stars,
I didn't got any easy connector with the gun. Which I think is not good. The manufacturer should give a filling probe with the gun. luckily I have one with me, so its OK. And removing the adaptor is tricky for big people, the space is congested.
12. Magazine: 5 star,
Its a solid one which works fine. The gun also comes with a single shot tray, which is also great. One good news about it is, PX100 magazine also suits for this rifle.
Overall brief: Its a very heavy gun 4KG almost. Value for money for this much features.
Regulation
Salience
Power
accuracy
and ergonomic
What else we need for such a price range?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by vishnuKartha47 on Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Bhim Air rifle from GARE

Post by Vikram » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:02 am

Thank you for the review.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

4X4
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by 4X4 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:09 am

Congratulations on your new Bhim Air Rifle.

This was a very nice and detailed review with good comparison, it will surely help new buyers to make a decision.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:43 pm

Nice review as first impressions.

Regards
GNV

BTW what is the price of BHIM?

vishnuKartha47
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vishnuKartha47 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:34 am

Hello sir, I got I for 43K, IGST and shipping included.

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:20 am

A very nice review, thanks for sharing.
Great to see a new entrant in the game!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Gaurav Mathur
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Gaurav Mathur » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:56 am

Very well balanced review . It is good to see Indian companies coming up with PCP . Definately quality refinement will be there over time . Like making it semi-automatic, trigger refinement, and as you mentioned A Filling Probe , which is a must..
Pls review the long range accuracy along with performance with different pellets.
Thanks for keeping the forum alive ..

vishnuKartha47
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vishnuKartha47 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:24 pm

Gaurav Mathur wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:56 am
Very well balanced review . It is good to see Indian companies coming up with PCP . Definately quality refinement will be there over time . Like making it semi-automatic, trigger refinement, and as you mentioned A Filling Probe , which is a must..
Pls review the long range accuracy along with performance with different pellets.
Thanks for keeping the forum alive ..
Yes sir, I'm planning a video series of Bhim, it will be helpful for all Indian shooters.
the series will be like this....
1. A closeup look - which covers the gun in detail. No shooting will be there.
2. Different pellets at 15 yards, for selecting the most accurate for long range accuracy testing.
3. 33 Yards accuracy testing.
4. 66 yards accuracy testing.
5. fun plinking and trick shots.
Then may more.

All this will be done as soon as possible.

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:34 pm

Congratulations 🎊 on your new PCP. Magazine is milled out of aluminium and is similar to Precihole MZ10.Also shroud end is threaded for additional moderator to make it extra quiet.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:38 pm

vishnuKartha47 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:34 am
Hello sir, I got I for 43K, IGST and shipping included.
Thank You

vishnuKartha47
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vishnuKartha47 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:58 am

My video on Bhim PCP .177 Cal.

Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Woods » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:12 pm

Video looks more promising than rifle itself . Thanks for the work .
Great men are not born great , they grow great .