Couple of questions before buying PX100

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Couple of questions before buying PX100

Post by Bishop » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:52 am

Zo-Air Pellets and Slugs are made in Mizoram and are available with local dealers and some online stores.GSmith slugs will be soon made available online.

For Advertising mail webmaster
nikitagupta2106
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by nikitagupta2106 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:47 pm

Interesting.

Are there any youtube review videos?

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:22 am

SoulSniper
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by SoulSniper » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:13 am

Some answers below...
Also, BHIM by Gare is a better option, considering it's regulated. Kovibazaar has got that in the product's description.
(https://www.kovibazaar.com/collections/ ... iver-color)
1. Do the MZ 10 - Rotary Magazine come free with PX100? I spoke to a vendor and he said "No". I have seen unboxing videos where it came in the box.
I spoke to Precihole Sports, they say You get 1 Magazine along for free.
2. I'm planning to buy a Kaiser PCP Pump 4500psi (300bar). What other PCP hand pump do you recommend within 10k budget?
if You're up for Hand-operated pump, why not Preciholesports? It's 11k with dry-pack + You get the quick-connect foster probe (Link: https://www.preciholesports.com/product ... y=29064219)
3. Scope Mount: I believe there's no requirement for stopper as PX100 PCP rifle doesn't have any recoil. Is that correct?
It's got recoil enough to disorient/distort the reticle/turret adjustments in those chinese ones. The RWS 3-bolt mount works well, if You're not going for ZR mount.
4. Do the wood stock make any difference in handling or is it just the color? Is it really wood?
Bish Da answered that...
5. I'm planning to buy the following items along with PX100. What other accessories do you recommend?
a. MZ10 Rotary Magazine (if it doesn't come for free)
b. PCP Hand Pump
c. 16x Scope. I currently have 9x but it doesn't go well since I like to shoot long-range; 80-100m
Gare are coming with; waiting on them
d. Strap for carrying the gun
e. Silencer but it's not available anywhere. I might end up making using PVC pipe following some youtube tutorials.
AirgunIndia can custom build for it; Anissharmoury has got the DonnyFL Tanto but cost is way too high

Jagannatha
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Jagannatha » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:43 am

3. Scope Mount: I believe there's no requirement for stopper as PX100 PCP rifle doesn't have any recoil. Is that correct?
It's got recoil enough to disorient/distort the reticle/turret adjustments in those chinese ones. The RWS 3-bolt mount works well, if You're not going for ZR mount.

Are you kidding? What recoil? Created by hummer spring? Any mount can keep a scope fixed on PX100 with no movement effected by "recoil". Stopper is not needed. PX100 is not a spring rifle.

SoulSniper
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Couple of questions before buying PX100

Post by SoulSniper » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:07 am

Nope, not kidding, but tried 14gr slug and the scope jumped off w/ the ordinary rings that were supplied with it, in around 200 shots.
So, that tiny yet considerable recoil is evident even when you're doing a bench-rest shooting.
I swapped them for the ZR mount that i had for NX200 since.
Recoil may not be the appropriate word i'm using, but call it harmonics, and it'd make sense...

Joe999
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Joe999 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:01 pm

nikitagupta2106 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:33 am
I currently have NX200 and planning to upgrade to a PCP. I have a few questions if some kind souls could spare some time answering them.

1. Do the MZ 10 - Rotary Magazine come free with PX100? I spoke to a vendor and he said "No". I have seen unboxing videos where it came in the box.
2. I'm planning to buy a Kaiser PCP Pump 4500psi (300bar). What other PCP hand pump do you recommend within 10k budget?
4. Do the wood stock make any difference in handling or is it just the color? Is it really wood?
5. I'm planning to buy the following items along with PX100. What other accessories do you recommend?
b. PCP Hand Pump
c. 16x Scope. I currently have 9x but it doesn't go well since I like to shoot long-range; 80-100m
e. Silencer but it's not available anywhere. I might end up making using PVC pipe following some youtube tutorials.

Also, I noticed some are selling PCP Rifle Seal Kit for PX100. Is it really required to buy?

Any other thoughts before I buy?

Dear Nikita,

Please connect with Kannur Air Guns who has a youtube channel. He provides you with moderator or suppressed PX 100. His rates are highly reasonable and has a variety of pellets as well. Please search his contact details on youtube Kannur Air Guns. He can resolve all your queries and future doubts as well.

Best wishes,

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:32 am

nikitagupta2106 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:05 pm
Bishop wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:12 am
Simple modification like stronger hammer spring, heavier hammer ,widening transfer port can increase the muzzle energy of PX100.It'll give you flatter trajectory and extended range.
Zo-Air and Gsmith make .177 slugs in India.
GSmith hollowpoints- 14 grains
IMG_20210610_110612.jpg
Zo-Air Solid slugs- 16 grains
images (4).jpeg
JSB and H&N .177 slugs will also be available soon.
NSA .177 slugs are available with some dealers.
HOT Damn!! Where can we buy this?

I would love to try it out too. Can they be used in NX200 as well?
Not suitable for breakbarrels the breach seal will give out soon ..
And just by hammer spring in px100 one can get to 20 fpe no need to tp mods.

Regards
Veerbhadra

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:39 am

SoulSniper wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:13 am
Some answers below...
Also, BHIM by Gare is a better option, considering it's regulated. Kovibazaar has got that in the product's description.
(https://www.kovibazaar.com/collections/ ... iver-color)
I spoke to Precihole Sports, they say You get 1 Magazine along for free.
if You're up for Hand-operated pump, why not Preciholesports? It's 11k with dry-pack + You get the quick-connect foster probe (Link: https://www.preciholesports.com/product ... y=29064219)
Bish Da answered that...
b. PCP Hand Pump
Gare are coming with; waiting on them
AirgunIndia can custom build for it; Anissharmoury has got the DonnyFL Tanto but cost is way too high
U r forgetting most important thing that is a good quality silicon based lube .get one too the one I am using was bought from airgun.co.in are just perfect and cheap.

Don't forget to lube all orings(exposed ones like breach seals one in bolt rod ). And all other moving parts use gun oil.also lube orings on filling probe every time u insert in tube to refill with silicon lube.

AND FOR GOD SAKE GET A HILL PUMP NOTHING ELSE .
ALL THOSE CHINESE REPLICAS ARE JUST WASTE.

All the best for pcp .

Regards
Veerbhadra