Fiber optic front sight fo NX 200 Athena

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
arbind
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Hollow point 26 and 32 grain slugs without branding,for Armada PCP

Post by arbind » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:38 pm

Hi all,
I've ordered for 26 and 32 grain hollow point slugs for use in a Benjamin 0.22 Armada, from Airgun India, but they are not branded.

Can they be used safely in the Armada,without damaging the rifling?

The AR is supposedly rated at 1100 FPS,but i don't know if it's rated for the JSB diabolo 18.13 grain pellets that came with it.

What would be the muzzle velocity of the PCP, with 26 grain and 32 grain respectively, since i don't have a chronic.

I wanted to buy a chrono,but i found that only Keihberg sells one and it costs a bomb.

Are there any decent chronos within a 10k budget i could buy?

Thanks !
Arb
Arb

For Advertising mail webmaster
arbind
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re:Availability of Hollow point and Polymag pellets for Armada PCP

Post by arbind » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Hi all,

I've scoured the net for hollow point and Polymag 5.5mm pellets for use in PCPs, but there doesn't seem to be any thing available except round nosed Diabolo JSBs of 15 grain and 18 grains.

Hollow points and Predator Polymags would have maximum penetration and deformation on impact, plus dump maximum energy,but apart from availability for .177 ARs,there doesn't seem to be ANY CHOICE AT ALL as far as 5.5mm pellets are concerned.

Also, are alloy pellets of around 15 grains and above, available in India in 5.5mm ?

Thanks !
Arb
Arb

bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Re:Availability of Hollow point and Polymag pellets for Armada PCP

Post by bandukbhandar » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:28 pm

arbind wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:56 pm
Hi all,

I've scoured the net for hollow point and Polymag 5.5mm pellets for use in PCPs, but there doesn't seem to be any thing available except round nosed Diabolo JSBs of 15 grain and 18 grains.

Hollow points and Predator Polymags would have maximum penetration and deformation on impact, plus dump maximum energy,but apart from availability for .177 ARs,there doesn't seem to be ANY CHOICE AT ALL as far as 5.5mm pellets are concerned.

Also, are alloy pellets of around 15 grains and above, available in India in 5.5mm ?

Thanks !
Arb
see your private message