Please let me have pics of your pre-1960 airguns

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Garvin1
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Garvin1 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:51 pm

Hello airgun friends. My name is Danny Garvin and I'm the founder of the Vintage Airgun Gallery and custodian of the American Vintage Airguns forum - although I'm from the UK not the US. I'd be grateful if you could email me your pics if you have any unusual guns. The gallery is free and non-profit. I'm a fan of airguns like you!

I'd be glad if the admins could make this a sticky please (although I'll understand if you can't.)

For Advertising mail webmaster
Garvin1
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Please let me have pics of your pre-1960 airguns

Post by Garvin1 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:00 pm

sandeepbwes
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sandeepbwes » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:17 am

Hi Gavin1. I have managed to get this gun. Really old - could be early 1930's but not sure. Apparently markings on the gun has been "etched" off - no serial number or any other sign. I have signed up ine vintageairgunsgallery so I will be posting its photo's there. What are the chances someone can advise brand of this gun?

dc_newbie
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by dc_newbie » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:58 pm

I have a DIANA airgun (German) that used to be my grandfathers and he gifted me when I was younger. It is locked up at my parents place in India. Will send you pictures and exact vintage etc, when I'm there next.