reliable online retailer for FX airgun.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
manindersinghajimal
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

reliable online retailer for FX airgun.

Post by manindersinghajimal » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:30 pm

Hello friends,

Couple of months back the PCP bug bit me and I went onto buy a px100 x3. But unfortunately that airgun had a leak and I returned it to the dealer next day, they had an ulterior motive for it. With their recommendation I purchased a Diana Stormrider gen3, which has been a great gun. Problem arose when I purchased a Chrony and found out the big claims made by retailers were just claims and nothing else, as I found out the "High Power Diana Stormrider" was a UK Sub-12Ft-Lb model.
The discovery lead me call the retailer and have a heated discussion. After this I took the matter into my own hand and re-tuned the airgun.
Now the same sub12FtLb is running fantastic and making good power as a log re pressure.

With this bad experience in mind I am looking to buy another pcp, which I have selected to be FX Maverick or FX Wildcat mk3 bt.

I have found couple of online retailers such as
AirGunking.com(claims to be the distributor for Syndicate Innovations) has quoted me a nice price for a fresh FX Wildcat mk3 bt.

can you guys share any information with regards to good experience and help me make a better decision?

Thank you all.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: reliable online retailer for FX airgun.

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:35 pm

Be very specific for online vendors. Now lot of fraud incidents come in news. Specifically gun and acce are always high value iteam so take extra precautions while dealing with them.
Consider direct purchase. It's far better option and least risk involved
Regards

Shivaji

Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Shivakr » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:53 pm

Syndicate Innovations have their own website.. they also sell to shooters directly..
website link: https://kiehberg.in

manindersinghajimal
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by manindersinghajimal » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:27 pm

Shivakr wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:53 pm
Syndicate Innovations have their own website.. they also sell to shooters directly..
website link: https://kiehberg.in
I have seen them selling the same model for 260000 on website and to retailers for 200000. So they seem to have a non customer friendly practice.

And I was in touch with someone from airgunking.com, the guy said he could show me on video call that he has about 30pcs of fx Rifles.
Anyone had any bad experience with this website?