How accurate is IHP national break barrel. 177 pistol

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Mitanshu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

How accurate is IHP national break barrel. 177 pistol

Post by Mitanshu » Mon May 08, 2023 12:27 am

Can someone please tell me how accurate IHP national break barrel pistol is? if someone has fired this airgun before, please let me know how accurate is this. And please also tell is the trigger single stage or double stage and what are pros and cons of this gun?

For Advertising mail webmaster
hornet22
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: How accurate is IHP national break barrel. 177 pistol

Post by hornet22 » Mon May 08, 2023 12:57 pm

Mitanshu wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 12:27 am
Can someone please tell me how accurate IHP national break barrel pistol is? if someone has fired this airgun before, please let me know how accurate is this. And please also tell is the trigger single stage or double stage and what are pros and cons of this gun?
IHP air pistol is old technology the trigger is single stage and hard and they have stopped making air weapons, so if you're planning to purchase an air pistol go for Precihole nitro piston draco air pistol and if you want spring piston air pistol you can go for Precihole SP 60. The accuracy of IHP is ok but the finish is not good and the sights keep moving. When IHP started making airguns their early models were well made but the standard fell.

Early IHP air rifles had walnut stocks but they stopped putting walnut in later models

Mitanshu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mitanshu » Wed May 10, 2023 2:01 pm

Thanks for replying. I want to buy spring break barrel air pistol there are currently two pistols in the market first is sp-60 and the other that is newly launched is heman iris 1 . So please tell me whichone could be more accurate and whichone should I buy, basically I want a pistol which is most accurate as possible, heman does come with single stage adjustable trigger while sp-60 come with 1kg pull weight non adjustable two stage trigger. So whichone should I buy for accuracy, note that i only want a spring pistol not a rifle not a nitro pistol

hornet22
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by hornet22 » Wed May 10, 2023 9:12 pm

SP 60 would be a better choice in my opinion.

Mitanshu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mitanshu » Wed May 10, 2023 9:58 pm

Can you please tell me on which basis you're choosing sp60 over heman iris 1 ?

hornet22
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by hornet22 » Thu May 11, 2023 7:14 am

Go to a gun shop and see for yourself which one is better air pistol. Unless you physically examine and fire the air pistol for yourself you cannot decide.