Buying Airsoft Gun Abroad

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
mario7879
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Buying Airsoft Gun Abroad

Post by mario7879 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:02 pm

Hey guys, just wondering which would be the best most cost effective way with a budget of up to 8000 rupees to get a spring powered Airsoft pistol, that looks like the real deal. Does buying it in dismantled have better chances with custom? Does the type of build of the gun do better than others? Which website would be best and should I contact them about Indian rules and regulations?

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Buying Airsoft Gun Abroad

Post by Vineet » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:14 pm

Why taking all the trouble when Precihole air pistol is available.
IMG_0540.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

mario7879
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by mario7879 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:50 am

Because I want a gun that looks realistic while using to give me the pleasure.

Harshit15
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Harshit15 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:22 pm

Hi, I assume we're on the same boat. I also want to import airsoft aeg for around 100-150 usd. I researched a lot and found out that shipping airsoft is a terrible option, first they will take 60-70 usd for shipping itself, and then your gun will most probably be seized by the customs, if they give it to you, you will probably end up paying 300 usd for a 100 usd gun. The best option is probably to find someone who is coming to India from USA preferably and ask them to bring it with them, I saw on quora, Asci said that this is the best option and there is 95% chance of the gun coming to you for the same price it was bought. But I am still not sure about the process, can we talk on Instagram? My I'd is harshitvishnoi015

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:18 pm

You mean Co2 ?
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

mario7879
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by mario7879 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:35 pm

Harshit15 wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:22 pm
Hi, I assume we're on the same boat. I also want to import airsoft aeg for around 100-150 usd. I researched a lot and found out that shipping airsoft is a terrible option, first they will take 60-70 usd for shipping itself, and then your gun will most probably be seized by the customs, if they give it to you, you will probably end up paying 300 usd for a 100 usd gun. The best option is probably to find someone who is coming to India from USA preferably and ask them to bring it with them, I saw on quora, Asci said that this is the best option and there is 95% chance of the gun coming to you for the same price it was bought. But I am still not sure about the process, can we talk on Instagram? My I'd is harshitvishnoi015
I think you gave me the wrong instagram id because I can’t find anyone under that ID

Harshit15
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Harshit15 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:20 pm

mario7879 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:35 pm
Harshit15 wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:22 pm
I think you gave me the wrong instagram id because I can’t find anyone under that ID
Apologies mate my acc got banned you can message on harshitvishnoi06

mario7879
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by mario7879 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:26 pm

Update i decided to buy through tiger111hk a spring airsoft pistol and took my chances. I told them to declare it as just a "toy" and not a "toy gun". I also told them to keep it in a cardboard box after heeding a previous post's advice. Within 5 days the parcel came to the Chennai Customs, and came as held by customs. The very next day, on 6th day, it got released by customs and is on the way to the post office without any kind of communication from my side. Pretty excited :)

ex-senior
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ex-senior » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:10 pm

Hey bro, I m too from Chennai

Read the rules!
6. NO TEXT SPEAK/ SMS LINGO will be tolerated here. We have no beef with poor grammar, merely laziness in typing out a proper post. First time offenders will have the offending post(s) deleted, repeat offenders will be warned. Failure to heed moderator warnings will result in the user account being suspended.

This is a privately owned venue and we aren't bashful when it comes to asking the unruly to leave....no matter who you are.

You have been warned -- the next time you use "SMS LINGO" here, you will be banned.