trying to buy a Hatsan Gladius Long Rifle

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
jatinsai71
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

trying to buy a Hatsan Gladius Long Rifle

Post by jatinsai71 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:12 am

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a great day.

I've been using Air Guns for about a year now and I'm in love with them! I recently thought of upgrading and found that I really liked the Hatsan Gladius long Rifle. The only problem is I can't seem to find anyone that has it in stock that I'm comfortable with shelling out that much money to.

I found a few places that had it listed: invincibleone.in , kiehberg.in but did not know how trustworthy those websites are.

If you could share any experience you have with those 2 websites, or could recommend any other websites or sources where I could get that Gun either new or used, I'd be really grateful!

Thank you and have a great day!

For Advertising mail webmaster
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: trying to buy a Hatsan Gladius Long Rifle

Post by dev » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:37 pm

kiehberg.in

Have bought from them. They seem pretty reliable though as usual very expensive.
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

jatinsai71
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by jatinsai71 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:18 pm

dev.

Thank you very much for the info. Yeah I did notice stuff was pretty expensive, so I guess that's a given for any imported Air Rifle we try to be here haha.

I've been speaking with someone from Syndicate Innovations regarding my concern as well and apparently they don't have the Gladius in stock at the moment. We're currently trying to figure out a solution. Will keep you all updated.

Cheers!

jatinsai71
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by jatinsai71 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:12 pm

Update:

I've been looking around and found some pretty good guns in stock in a website called airgunsindia.com

If anyone has bought anything from them or had any experience with the website, could you let me know if it's reliable? Any help would be great!

Thanks