Req - Availability of under lever air rifle in lucknow

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
advitiyas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Req - Availability of under lever air rifle in lucknow

Post by advitiyas » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:05 pm

Hello Dear IFGians,

I want to find if there are any senior mems from Lucknow or Kanpur who can pass me any information about buying a good air rifle around this area. I think the under lever ARs r the best I can buy for my limited budget. Is there any shop in lucknow where i can browse some national sports level air rifles.

thanks for ur king help

regards
advitiyas

For Advertising mail webmaster
art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Req - Availability of under lever air rifle in lucknow

Post by art_collector » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:49 pm

Try India Arms Corporation, 10 Gautim Budh Marg, Lucknow. They are agents for National products in UP. The person you could contact is Aman. Hope that helps.

AC

advitiyas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by advitiyas » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:55 pm

Hey Thanks such a quick reply, I hope that is 10 Gautham Budh Marg. I will sure give them a visit tomorrow.

thanks for ur help dear
regards
advitiyas
Just Do it !

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:08 am

Hi,

The address is surely correct. Rather all the gun shops on Latoushe Road have the same address - 10 Gautum Budh Marg.

advitiyas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by advitiyas » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:47 pm

Hello Mr.art_collector u r right, I even checked and every single shop have the address 10 G B marg and honestly speaking I can't find the shop. but I will be there very soon :)

Well Mr art_collector are u from Lucknow?
Just Do it !

vivek009
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by vivek009 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:57 pm

I am from Lucknow. There are various gun stores on Latouse Road, and India Arms Corp is very much there. He is the only authorised dealer of IHP airguns in Lucknow. However, it is the sister store of India Arms that sells airguns, which is across the road - right opposite India Arms shop. I don't remember the name of that shop. India Arms shop per se only deals in firearms.

regards
Vivek

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:04 pm

sorry to hijack this thread :-) I have seen a lot of ads in the paper about License free guns (blanks) being sold there - pistol or revolver like things - can you please check about that too.

p.s. im sure it was discussed here previously but without a proper ending i think
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Hi,

I am not from Lucknow but have stayed there for a few months ...previleges of being an art collector....

AC

advitiyas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by advitiyas » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:31 pm

vivek009";p="38097 wrote: I am from Lucknow. There are various gun stores on Latouse Road, and India Arms Corp is very much there. He is the only authorised dealer of IHP airguns in Lucknow. However, it is the sister store of India Arms that sells airguns, which is across the road - right opposite India Arms shop. I don't remember the name of that shop. India Arms shop per se only deals in firearms.

regards
Vivek
Nice to hear from u Vivek n that u r from lucknow we may have some interACTION sometime. I went to that shop its Raj Arms Co.. The price quoted for a National MOD 35 0.177 was Rs 5600 with a hefty gift - a carry bag only for myself (On being a dumber).

if u r interested we may exchange our phone no. :)
Just Do it !

vivek009
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by vivek009 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:04 am

advitiyas";p="38190 wrote:
Nice to hear from u Vivek n that u r from lucknow we may have some interACTION sometime. I went to that shop its Raj Arms Co.. The price quoted for a National MOD 35 0.177 was Rs 5600 with a hefty gift - a carry bag only for myself (On being a dumber).

if u r interested we may exchange our phone no. :)
Sorry for not conveying it properly. I am from Lucknow, but am presently located in Bhopal, which is my workplace. Lucknow is my hometown and I visit Lko, at least, once a year, as my parental home is there. However, when I am next in Lucknow, we could plan to meet up for a plinking session :)

However, 5600/- is preposterous for National 35, that too in 0.177. It should not be more than 3500/-, unless prices have recently been revised by the hume pipe company.

regards
Vivek