Advice on Air Rifle / Spring / Washer :

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
David
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Advice on Air Rifle / Spring / Washer :

Post by David » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:04 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All ,

I am glad to be a member in this group. This is David from Bangalore , intrest in Air Rifles but took a long time to deepen my pocket to get one of my own. I recently got IHP 35 model (.22) .

Advice me if any one had tried using a imported Spring with this Air rifle. Since I know nothing other than just to shoot, I need advice from Guru's.

What is the MV /ME of IHP 35 ( .22 ) and ( .77 )

What imported spring will fit this rifle ? What type of washer I have to use in case If I need to change one in original model.

I came across some Main Spring ( OX Main Sping ) on the internet but realy dont know the performance ? does it realy change the MV of air rifle if used ?

Appreciate your advice me ... Also let me know which Gun shop is Bangalore is a trusted one to buy or do some service to the air rifles.

Thanks
David

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:49 pm

IIRC Dev had fitted a Maccari spring on his IHP 35 - apparently it could not handle the extra strong spring and shook loose all of it's screws after a few hundred pellets were put through it... Don't know of anyone else who has tried this on an IHP 35, maybe Dev can elaborate further...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Advice on Air Rifle / Spring / Washer :

Post by Prabhath » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:06 pm

Not sure about the aftermarket washers and stuff. Have had some good experiences dealing with Asian Armoury. Try contacting Ayaz out there. He might be of help to you.