V-Mach DIY kit ( FAC version )

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
David
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

V-Mach DIY kit ( FAC version )

Post by David » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:35 pm

Hi

I heard that we need to have a English Firearm certificate even just to buy a V-Mach DIY kit ( FAC version ) . Appreciate if any one in UK who has the English Firearm Certificate who can get this for me if possible. I am not goind to use in UK but to use it in India..

Regards
David

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: V-Mach DIY kit ( FAC version )

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:45 pm

Hi David,

IMO it will be a crime for any FAC holder to buy and pass that kit to you. I may be wrong though, Hope somebody from UK will chip in soon and will guide you better.

What you can do is to get it via post. I got mine for my DIANA 52 in post without any problems from B.A.R. Send a PM to Llyod here and he will sort you out

HTH

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

David
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: V-Mach DIY kit ( FAC version )

Post by David » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:32 pm

Hi thanks for that information. I wasn't aware that even if some one gets and pass it on to other. IF so I would prefer to get it from India rather than doing it here..

Appreciate it..

Cheers
David