Information regarding the Hammerli Airguns

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Information regarding the Hammerli Airguns

Post by mundaire » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:58 am

CC, IFG member sawbones is pretty clued in to this model, having repaired more than a few. He even sent me parts (gratis) when I had to repair one that I got from my cousin. Do send him a PM, am sure he will not disappoint! :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:13 am

mundaire wrote:CC, IFG member sawbones is pretty clued in to this model, having repaired more than a few. He even sent me parts (gratis) when I had to repair one that I got from my cousin. Do send him a PM, am sure he will not disappoint! :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Hey Thanks for the pointer bro.

Sawbones.... here I come.
He who can not think, is a fool; he who will not, a bigot; he who dare not - a slave!

shivi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by shivi » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:48 am

I own a Hammerli Pneuma- well worth the 350 usd it costs- hard hitting and accurate even out to 40 yards plus - has a few rough edges that need smoothening out but all in all a better rifle than the Discovery- made by HATSAN in Turkey and marketed by UMAREX US ....the same as the Hatsan AT44...

Niteshkumar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Niteshkumar » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:15 pm

cottage cheese wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:51 pm
Sorry to rake up an old thread... has any one had any experience with the National(IHP?) Hammerli Co2 bolt action rifle?

The markings on it say "National Hammerli License" or something to that effect. Its a bolt action single shot with the back half of the bolt that houses an integral co2 cylinder- The rear end has a threaded port that took an adapter for refilling from a buddy bottle.

Though no way near Hammerli or any other overseas maker, by Indian standards it seems pretty decent. Shoots reasonably well.

First time I'd ever seen them. Any info would be appreciated particularly how I can get hold of the recharging adaptors...etc.

I came across 4-5 specimens in my friends shooting academy here. He's been using them for years, though of late hes upgraded to Feinwerkbau's, Steyrs and Baikals.

regards,
cc

I have them too ...but don't know how to refil them please help me with this check the attachment
Please suggest me some adaptor or if u have the adaptor please send pics
please do not post your personal information. It is not safe for you to do so - moderator
Please help 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:34 pm

So long as the seals are still intact, you can use disposable 8 gram and/ or 12 gram CO2 cylinders/ powerlets by using the optional adaptor that used to be supplied by IHP.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Niteshkumar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Niteshkumar » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:39 am

cottage cheese wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:51 pm
Sorry to rake up an old thread... has any one had any experience with the National(IHP?) Hammerli Co2 bolt action rifle?

The markings on it say "National Hammerli License" or something to that effect. Its a bolt action single shot with the back half of the bolt that houses an integral co2 cylinder- The rear end has a threaded port that took an adapter for refilling from a buddy bottle.

Though no way near Hammerli or any other overseas maker, by Indian standards it seems pretty decent. Shoots reasonably well.

First time I'd ever seen them. Any info would be appreciated particularly how I can get hold of the recharging adaptors...etc.

I came across 4-5 specimens in my friends shooting academy here. He's been using them for years, though of late hes upgraded to Feinwerkbau's, Steyrs and Baikals.

regards,
cc

Bro how to refil this can u please share the pics and vedio
I don't know how to refil this