New light art works Air gun

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
santhosh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

New light art works Air gun

Post by santhosh » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Hello everybody

I am new to this forum and airguns,i am intrested in air rifles, so i joined this forum and i was reading through all the post , i checked with one of the manufaturer NEW LIGHT ARTWORKS regading there air gun , he sent me some pictures of that , so i thought i will share that with you.

This company website is http://www.wholesalereplicaguns.com/enquiry.html
I talked to Prem Singh Bhati he said that the Air gun is a .22 Caliber and has a range of 50 Meters and its more effective than IHP 35 .22 caliber he said that the cost of this Gun is only 3999 excluding shipping and he can ship it to me directly . he aslo added that the this gun is not rifled and had a smooth bore so during heavy wind the accuracy might be that great beyond 40 Meters

His mail ID is [email protected] and mobile is 919829026520

Hope this information was usefull

Regards
Santhosh.B

For Advertising mail webmaster
DAN
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: New light art works Air gun

Post by DAN » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:39 pm

"he aslo added that the this gun is not rifled and had a smooth bore so during heavy wind the accuracy might be that great beyond 40 Meters"

A gun is rifled to improve accuracy, not the other way around... :stupid:

gverma
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by gverma » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Some of the claims made are incorrect check this out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifling

It is my understanding that only shot guns should be prepared without rifling becausenin shot guns the cartrage explodes after leaving the barrel and the stability gained by moving through concentric circles will add no value. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I would suggest go for a National most of us who got ourselvs Indian brands have been satisfied by National.
Regards
Gaurav

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:59 pm

I have used a smooth bore airgun (Sisco .22) for a long time and have found it not to lack in accuracy at all.
But the pellets will 'YAW' (hit sideways). The best for smooth bores are lead BBs.

Rifling is added advantage and helps the pellet hit head on, but it does not mean that smooth bores have to be junked.

IHP is good. Ther are other ones in the market too - New lite is a good one.

LIke any other airgun try different pellets in the smooth bore and you will be surprised at its accuracy.

Shotguns with rifling are meant mainly for Slug and Ball. you can fire shots thru it but the patterning will be 'O' shaped.
/S/
Last edited by snIPer on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

santhosh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by santhosh » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi,

I do no much about these guns i am asking this just out of curiosity ,Can this gun be rifled seperately by any gun smith for increasing its accuracy?

Santhosh.B

DAN
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by DAN » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:39 pm

gverma wrote: It is my understanding that only shot guns should be prepared without rifling becausenin shot guns the cartrage explodes after leaving the barrel and the stability gained by moving through concentric circles will add no value. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Gaurav
Guess we would have to shoot a smooth bore and a rifled airgun side by side to compare them...i personally believe a smooth bore one will have more fps cause when u shoot a less powered rifled airgun the pellet would waste more time spinning than just shooting!
In the case of a shotgun with rifled bore, it is best only to shoot slugs with it, cause when u shoot numbers the shot pattern will spread a lot regardless of the choke in a "O" shape...Have a personal experience with my uncles H&H PARADOX

muthuraamsb
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by muthuraamsb » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi Friedns,

Yesterday, I was shown this "New Light" Underlever @ Pandian Armoury, priced as 6,000/-.

I was not quiet sure about its aiming sight, welded on the barrel.

Could anyone suggest its charateristic of "New Light - Underlever" ?? claiming 6,000/- (PANDIAN ARMOURY, selling same 6k for IHP 35 - 0.22) :shock: :? :roll: .

Comments pl.

Regards.

CLEM
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by CLEM » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi Muthu,
If ur interested in the under leaver then go ahead and buy it cause its worth for 6k, the same gun in Tamilnadu Armoury is 8K, nothing less than that, moreover Mr. Pandian is trust worthy and will not sell u any guns if they are not good.

But like him i also wud recommed the IHP rifle and 6k is the cheapest u wud get it in chennai.

So think it over and make ur choice quick as IHP has stopped production temporarily of their air rifles and this will or may cause a rise in the price.

So be fast my friend. :arrow: MOVE OVER

Take care
Clem

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 pm

I bought this New Light airgun last week for 4,000/- from Mukatsar,Punjab. There seems to be a lot of price difference in the south and other parts of India.

CLEM
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by CLEM » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi Vineeth,

Im jealous of u guys, where u live in Punjab there are many manufactures and hence the cheap prices, even Calcutta, down south its DAY LIGHT ROBBERY when it comes to purchase not only new air rifles but even spares/Accessories.

From my personal dealings if found Hindustan Armoury and Mr. Pandian to be the cheapest and more over honest in their dealings.

Take Care,
Clem

MNA
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by MNA » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Vineet wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 pm
I bought this New Light airgun last week for 4,000/- from Mukatsar,Punjab. There seems to be a lot of price difference in the south and other parts of India.
Please share contact no to purchase same.
I have a px100 and want to have 1 underlever as well.

Thanks