PCP buyers - Legal Caution

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Adhi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: PCP buyers - Legal Caution

Post by Adhi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Dear All,
As for us now i found only two indian made PCP air rifles..
1) IHP delivers a product check this http://indianhumepipe.com/Products/Spor ... ery.aspx#1

2) aarya PCP a product by AIRGUN INDIA check this http://www.airgunindia.com/shoponline/a ... ndian.html

about power - accuracy - legal aspects ... i dont know :roll:

Regards

Adhi

MODERATOR'S NOTE: be warned that airgun India is run by a fellow who was banned on IFG for unethical business practices. Dealing with such characters is not without risk.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Rrahulkumar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rrahulkumar » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:31 pm

Adhi wrote: 2) aarya PCP a product by AIRGUN INDIA check this http://www.airgunindia.com/shoponline/a ... ndian.html

about power - accuracy - legal aspects ... i dont know :roll:

Regards

Adhi

MODERATOR'S NOTE: be warned that airgun India is run by a fellow who was banned on IFG for unethical business practices. Dealing with such characters is not without risk.
I tried to visit their office as the address given on website is a stone's throw from where I live and was surprised it was just a residential buildingwith no signboard.
Their website confirmed they had quite a few airguns in Stock but when I called him, he said he only imports after confirmed money order. . :shock: 8) :deadhorse:
Seemed quite shady to me too. . .

Vakil Saab
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Vakil Saab » Fri May 20, 2016 2:07 pm

Gas Cylinder Rules, 1981 as allied with The Explosives Act is application only on cylinders having 500 ml water capacity or more. So I highly doubt that it will usually come under the purview of these provisions.

kanglasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kanglasa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:46 am

vikrant wrote:I dint even knew that indian made PCPs are available :o .can any one post picks and details of it.pls
Look for precihole PX100, you have to preorder it as the demand is high. Speak to the sales manager she will send you a email. Transfer the money and wait 3/4 weeks and you will gey it. Its like ₹32000/- upwards. hope this helps you.
I walk as if I rule the world or else i walk as if I don't give a damn who the heck rules the world and remember there is a hairline differences between a foolhardy and bravery.
EK GOLI DO DUSHMAN

Margang bhai
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Margang bhai » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:54 pm

I want to buy px100 achilles but i just confuse about pump....any advice

Ramseas
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Ramseas » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:07 pm

englishtown wrote:hello guys

can sm one tell me where can i buy pcp air gun with scope in india ???

my location is near chandigarh, Ludhiana.
Available online Precihole PX100 Achilles and club pro

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:14 am

Hello all I just stumbled to this post thread and I think I am now in confusion..
Forget legal limitations but do any Indian or imported pcp makers provide each guns "Hydro test certificates " and also all Indian pcp makers are forgetting conveniently printing the life of air tanks of their pcp so even precihole ,Gare and airgunindia all are in same boat in my opinion.

Regards
Veerbhadra