Carrying these from the USA

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
BJL
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Carrying these from the USA

Post by BJL » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:29 am

Try and go shoot some before you buy. Over the 4th of July weekend I shot a Gamo hunter extreme, .177, was rated to around 1200 FPS, heavy as hell, but a pleasure to fire. The 35lb pound charging force got a little tiring tho. Try to see if you can get shoot a few different ones before buying one.
“To be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds”- The Iliad.

For Advertising mail webmaster
kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Carrying these from the USA

Post by kdbanan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 am

Hi!!
The last time I was in USA, I purchased a 9mm Blank gun. I wanted to know if i can bring it to India without any hassle or get it couriered!!
The path of t righteous man is beset on all sides by t inequities of t selfish & t tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in t name of charity, shepherds t weak through t valley of t darkness. For he's truly his brother's keeper & the finder of lost children & I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance & furious anger those who attempt to poison & destroy my brothers.