Regarding Glock's .22 for sports

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
drag73
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Regarding Glock's .22 for sports

Post by drag73 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:18 pm

sourabhsangale wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:24 pm
After elections in Tamil Nadu are over there is a chance that made in india glock photo will be posted on site.
And other information will come mostly in after 15 May regarding purchase, dealers , price .
Just wait for 1 month all the picture will be clear .
I am eagerly waiting for May 15, for the purchase, dealers info etc, By above post I should have Glock by June end. Excited !!!

For Advertising mail webmaster
dsen
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dsen » Wed May 05, 2021 10:23 pm

Mr.Shome wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:50 pm
dsen wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:57 pm
Mr.Shome wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:34 am
Hello Everyone,
A question regarding this .22 from Glock has been biting me. Simply put, does it meets the requirements of participating in sporting events? I simply need relevant answers regarding its adherence to sports in India, and not expert advice about its merits or demerits.

Apologies in advance, if this post ruffles any feathers. Posted this message largely to know whether the time and effort would be worth it to obtain this pistol for sports.

Warm regards,
PShome
One word answer: YES!

The Glock 44 meets all the criteria for a 25M Standard Pistol event pistol. Don't expect to attain MQS with it but atleast you'll be able to participate in the thrill of sports pistol shooting without burning a hole in your wallet with a used 4.5 lakh used Pardini SP. CMT-Glock 44 will be priced around 1.5L by the way.

For more info on G44 use in 25m pistol event watch this video:

CMT wouldn't put it up on their website without doing thorough research. Read the answer to Question 8: https://www.cmtpl.com/faq
Thank you for sharing these incisive insights. Keep them coming.
My pleasure sir! Here's my latest video on the topic:

SrirupDutta
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by SrirupDutta » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:06 am

sourabhsangale wrote:
After elections in Tamil Nadu are over there is a chance that made in india glock photo will be posted on site.
And other information will come mostly in after 15 May regarding purchase, dealers , price .
June 15 hogaya did Cmt glock got Lock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:21 pm

SrirupDutta wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:06 am
sourabhsangale wrote:
June 15 hogaya did Cmt glock got Lock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The OP was asking for advice on suitability of a particular pistol for ISSF /sporting events.

Not for your snide remarks. This is the 2nd post that you have given your unasked for ignorance. Another idiotic comment and I’ll kick you out.
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."