arms licence procedure for (ludhiana) 2021

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
jaskirat singh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

arms licence procedure for (ludhiana) 2021

Post by jaskirat singh » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:10 pm

hello everyone! i am a state level air pistol shooter from ludhiana participating since 2017 , and now i have applied for arms licence on 18 feb for shotgun to start skeet/trap shooting,my arms licence file is currently placed in arms branch after whole police verification. on 23 march i met commissioner of police . he asked me about my matches and need for the licence after that he signed a photocopy of my fresh arms licence reciept and gave it to his reader and told him to verify my certificates once . now can somebody tell me what will be the next procedure , and how much time will it take to get the licence from now . please reply . thank you.

For Advertising mail webmaster
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: arms licence procedure for (ludhiana) 2021

Post by timmy » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:15 pm

Jaskirat, we are so glad that you've joined us, and hope all goes well with your application. Enjoying guns is what we are all about here! Welcome, and please enjoy the boards.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

Garry Saggu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Garry Saggu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:58 pm

Since CP mr. Rakesh has been transferred, he issued very little no. Of arms license during his tenure (possible 10-12 in 2 years). Mostly he used to tell the same story to everyone.
It is advised you to kindly visit ( if your license is pending) the present CP Mr. Naunihal singh to get your license issued. Thanks

dssyan52
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by dssyan52 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:13 pm

jaskirat singh wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:10 pm
Hello @jaskirat singh can you share me the contact details from which you have prepared the arms licence file ?

simerchanay
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: arms licence procedure for (ludhiana) 2023

Post by simerchanay » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:08 pm

Hello everyone i have applied for fresh arms license in ludhiana and i want to know how can i make my file mark through Commissioner of police. Needed help