Shooting Sports A Day Event

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
rajitkg12
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Shooting Sports A Day Event

Post by rajitkg12 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:47 am

@ GVS

Sure Sir, As and then if I Get some Information about shooting sport held some where here in Coorg I will share that information here.

For Advertising mail webmaster
GVS
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by GVS » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:47 pm

rajitkg12 wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:32 pm
@GVS

Kudos, nice to hear your overwhelming experience Sir, I believe you have liked the format of the event, your experience will encourage more participation of shooters.

As you mentioned one thing is for sure,To increase the possibility of winning you must have your own weapon with hands-on shooting experience with it, and you must have to zero the gun to exact distance of the event. and obviously skills, And confidence of handling nervousness and tension overcoming fear of failure in front of glaring crowds.

Beauty of the event any one can participate without any restriction,

This format event have the potential to attract more people to this sports.

To share the video you have to upload it in third party platform like Google drive or Youtube etc. and share the links here Sir.

I have uploaded the video to Youtube and sharing the link here. This is about the incident where the breech suddenly gave way. Looks like there was a locking issue with the SBBL. Luckily nothing untoward happened.

https://youtube.com/shorts/sMorUQRG6jM?feature=share

My daughter, who is 16, shot the slug from a SBBL. Target was a coconut at 25 yards.

Shooting Egg from 15 mtrs.

https://youtube.com/shorts/k0H3HoJEc4I

rajitkg12
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rajitkg12 » Wed May 17, 2023 9:36 am

Nice One Sir @ GVS (y)

rajitkg12
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rajitkg12 » Wed May 17, 2023 9:44 am

Hi All,

A New shooting Event By JCI Ponnampet Nisarga on 21st May 2023

https://maps.app.goo.gl/sf7zatdr8BHUpPPJ7

For Contact Number please Refer Old JCI Shooting event post this time I have only Press release attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GVS
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by GVS » Mon May 22, 2023 10:44 pm

Dear Rajit,

Missed this event as i saw this post late. I would have loved to attend.
Is there any other event happening this month? So that i can plan properly.

regards
GVS

rajitkg12
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rajitkg12 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:36 pm

@GVS

Dear Sir,

Good News To All Shooting Enthusiast New Shooting Day Event is Organised On 15th October 2023 Which Open To All.

Registration Opens @:9:00Am On The Same Day.

Hope You Do Not Miss This Time

Before Traveling Do Confirm With Organizers If Any Changes To The Event

Location Link:https://g.co/kgs/k9VZCo

Please Note I Am Not Linked Any Way To The Event I Do Not Have Any Contact With Organizers I Am Just A Post Man And Enthusiast Just Like You Guys. :D πŸ’•πŸ”«
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GVS
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by GVS » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:08 am

Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:36 pm
@GVS

Dear Sir,

Good News To All Shooting Enthusiast New Shooting Day Event is Organised On 15th October 2023 Which Open To All.

Please Note I Am Not Linked Any Way To The Event I Do Not Have Any Contact With Organizers I Am Just A Post Man And Enthusiast Just Like You Guys. :D πŸ’•πŸ”«
Thank you Rajit

Will plan to attend this time.

Incidentally, two months ago I got my old .22 air rifle repaired in Ammathi.

Regards,
GVS
Being in your own business means working 80 hrs a week so that you don't have to work 40 hrs for somebody else

GVS
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by GVS » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:54 pm

Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:36 pm
@GVS

Dear Sir,

Dear Rajit,

I attended the event in Ammathi on Sunday with two friends and my daughter. We got to shoot the new 12 bore shotgun designed and manufactured by kalgudi armoury. My daughter fared better than me and made it to the second round ,but there were no slugs this time.

The new gun from kalgudi Has a very simple design, is well balanced but also very light which means it kicks more and needs a bit of getting used to ,to shooting it. Also, since one needs to cock the hammer manually, one needs to get used to the trigger pressure to fire it ,otherwise accuracy is not guaranteed . Locking and unlocking the barrel is not very smooth and needs a bit of force to be applied and shells tend to jam after a couple of shots. The barrel unlocking mechanism sits around the trigger guard and definitely needs getting used to ,to operate. But I feel once you get used to these nuances then one gets to work the gun more smoothly. One of my friends there is planning to buy it ,so hoping to shoot more with it if he does.

And thanks for keeping us posted on such events in Coorg. My daughter said she will be better prepared for the next contest πŸ˜€

Cheers
GVS
Being in your own business means working 80 hrs a week so that you don't have to work 40 hrs for somebody else

rajitkg12
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rajitkg12 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:03 am

@GVS

Dear Sir,

Nice to hear from you,You have enjoyed the event as always I believe your friends also liked the event format,

let's hope your review about new gun would be noticed by manufacturer and rectified & upgraded in there new batches.

Warm Regards

To the topic Hi every one I am here to inform about new shooting event which will be held in Srimangal South Coorg.on 25 December 2023

Do call the organizers before attending the event and confirm about the event.

LocationLink:https://maps.app.goo.gl/RM8hcK3vC6wdVviP6

this year the event is held in fond memories of Mr.Prerith Povanna son of Mr.Thadiyangada Karumbahiah member Srimangal shooting group .

GVS
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by GVS » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:26 am

Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:03 am
@GVS

Dear Sir,

Nice to hear from you,You have enjoyed the event as always I believe your friends also liked the event format,

let's hope your review about new gun would be noticed by manufacturer and rectified & upgraded in there new batches.

Warm Regards

To the topic Hi every one I am here to inform about new shooting event which will be held in Srimangal South Coorg.on 25 December 2023

Do call the organizers before attending the event and confirm about the event.

LocationLink:https://maps.app.goo.gl/RM8hcK3vC6wdVviP6

this year the event is held in fond memories of Mr.Prerith Povanna son of Mr.Thadiyangada Karumbahiah member Srimangal shooting group .
Dear Rajit,

Thanks for keeping us updated on the shooting events in Coorg.

Will mark my calendar.

Cheers
GVS

Ambi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Ambi » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:31 am

It is a mystery, why such competitions aren't encouraged all over india. Given that the grant of license of smooth bore gun and .22 rifle for sports is on ' Shall ' basis snd air rifle of needs no license. Such competitions would give a great fillip to manufacture of such guns and ammunitions for them and bring down their prices. This would also give rise to a healthy gun culture.

rajitkg12
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rajitkg12 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:13 pm

@ Ambi

Dear Sir,

"ecosystem of shooting enthusiasts plenty in number who are ready to spend time and service without expecting any return or gain to organise such events and people surrounding are supporting and enjoying such events, And shooters participation in such events without expecting any gain only pure love towards shooting πŸ’œ ❀️ is necessary "
for such event to succeed,

In spite Coorgs having shooting sports and firearms embedded in there culture & tradition it took too long years to pick up in a ameture sporting events, We are hoping more from such events inspiring all over India and World :D .

Normally these kind of shooting sports was held during annual temple fest and other major Coorgs festivals like Kailpodh and other social cultural gathering etc,

I Do Support Your Thought & concern,

Warm Regards,

To the Topic

Dear All,

One more Shooting day event on 19 Nov 2023 at Mayamudi
South Kodagu

Location Link:https://maps.app.goo.gl/obf1Vg633BFZAhjGA

Please do call organizers before attending the event

ritwik
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ritwik » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:16 pm

Ambi wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:31 am
It is a mystery, why such competitions aren't encouraged all over india. Given that the grant of license of smooth bore gun and .22 rifle for sports is on ' Shall ' basis snd air rifle of needs no license. Such competitions would give a great fillip to manufacture of such guns and ammunitions for them and bring down their prices. This would also give rise to a healthy gun culture.
Sir, can you point me the sections where it is mentioned about granting of licence on "shall" basis??
Thank youπŸ™

Ambi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Ambi » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:48 am

Screenshot_2023-11-30_094158.jpg

ritwik
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ritwik » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:01 pm

Ambi wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:48 am
Screenshot_2023-11-30_094158.jpg
Yes sir, the licensing authority shall grant for protection or sport, for that an FIR copy and nrai membership/aspiring shooter certificates are necessary respectively