Queries on Air Rifle Shooting Club Membership

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
Anibhanja
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Anibhanja » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Dear Friends,

I am a new member of this forum after a several visits to this site and watched various topics and understood the importance of the membership here to know and share valuable inputs. I am from a different occupation, but I always dreamed off as a sportsperson in shooting circle, which was not possible until now. Whatever the hurdles maybe, I believe I can start and continue it with my present occupation.

I am from Kalyani, Nadia, so, I believe Ishapore Rifle Club / Serampore Rifle Club will the best two options for me to access. I have listed down some of my queries, I need your guidance.

1. Can any outsider(non-employee) join Ishapore Rifle Club(which is run by Ishapore Ordinance Factory, Govt. Of India)?
2. What is the procedure for joining the above mentioned rifle club(s)?
3. What is the eligibility criteria for joining/being a member of the club? Whether age will be of any factor for joining?
4. Will there be training facilities available for a beginner like me?
5. What is the fee structures?
6. When can I join?

Thank you. :)

For Advertising mail webmaster
syedrehan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by syedrehan » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi All,

I'm from Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) and i would like to join the shooting club at Gachibowli stadium or any such shooting clubs. Can anyone please let me know what the procedure is and what documenst are required along with admission fee.

Appreciate your valuable reply.

Regards,
Rehan