2005 BGRC pf North America Match

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: 2005 BGRC pf North America Match

Post by Vikram » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:27 am

Thanks Mehul.

I always saw this
Notice: The forums software will be upgraded in the next day or so, so will be offline during the time when the software is upgraded.
and thought the site is down.I couldn't log on,too, for some time.
Thanks again.

Best-

Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

For Advertising mail webmaster
penpusher

Post by penpusher » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:19 pm

Mehul/Vikram

Thanks for the videos and the advise on shooting heavy recoiling rifles.Have no experience with them.Will try to rectify that when I get a .416 Rigby.Would be more manageable than the 4 and 8 bores.

Take care,
penpusher

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:22 pm

penpusher,

The 416 may recoil more, in fact. Smokeless powders have a more rapid recoil. I am not a highly experienced big bore shooter at all myself. Yes, the 416 is a fantastic round and is this the rifle that you were talking about some time ago?

Cheers,

Mehul

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:35 pm

Mehul,

Still have to find one.Considering the situation in India,it might take some time.Or I might find one tomorrow.Who knows.Took me 2 years to find a .32 pistol in good condition at a price that I was willing to pay.How about a god of firearms.There are so many, might as well have another.If He is pleased only then do you find a firearm at a somewhat reasonable price.I have seen that finding firearms in good condition is very difficult.Probably the result of the sort of weather that we have here.Combined with the fact that due to the high cost of ammo and lack of proper place to discharge them safely,they are used very little and just kept locked up.

Take care,
penpusher